Original fan or New fan?

mae

Original fan or New fan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

I am totally a new fan!

I saw and heard to KARA when they are promoting their song Honey, but back then it didn`t really caught my attention a lot..

Recently, when I saw their Mister performance, that`s what made me their fan!! I started to look and search for their past videos and songs and started to grow an even bigger love for them, hehehe.. Now, I love all their songs ^^

Im an original fan :tongue:

If Sung hee didn't leave, maybe kara's rival will be 2ne1...

[Gyuri - CL] coz they're both the leader of the group, fierce looking and cool...

[sung Hee - Bom] coz they're both have a great voice and pretty...

[seung Yeon - Dara] coz they're both loved by fans, they're both cute and funny...

[Nicole - Minzy] coz they're both the maknae of the group, both can rap, and both can dance...

and their music are alike... :)

that's if Sung Hee didn't leave the group... :)

Edited by SungHeeJjang

i'm a new fan! i'm not sure if i'm already in the level of fans because i still only like watching them. i knew them since Pretty Girl and thought *sorry* "wow, another cute girl group?" but the song was catchy and nicole won me over through Star Golden Bell!

I didn't even KNOW that Hara and Jiyoung were new members until only a month or so ago, so I am definitely a new fan, lol. Honestly, I didn't like their beginning songs much. Pretty Girl has been growing on me only now. I think Mister and Wanna attracted me the most.

I'm, I think I'm not new nor old. Just in the middle. I was actually under the addiction from SS501 when I searched "girl group of DSP" on Google, and at topmost, Kara is the common answer. I tried it and I liked their song "Mister" and "Wanna" , after that, I was idolizing Kara more than SS501. HAHAHA. So bad! The one that captured my attention was Nicole, because of her projections on the dance number of Mister. Yay. I started just last 2009.♥♥

i'm really a new fan of kara.

i'm starting to like them when i heard their song MISTER.

i really love their butt dance.

Hello dongsu!!!

same with me, i luph their butt dance, but i like them when i saw nicole singing "bent" (song by michael jackson) with someone from suju's member.