Original fan or New fan?

mae

Original fan or New fan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

I'm new fan, i know Hara from invincible youth.That show really great..then i start to search for Kpop (before this i'm more into Jpop), among the song that release that time i really love LUPIN from KARA.. then i start to search other song from KARA, and i enjoy their music :confused1:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm part of the majority... I actually started keeping tabs on Kara after seeing them bring the good stuff in some variety show. I'm more of a personality fan I guess. I still listen and like their music nonetheless. Mister and Pretty Girl got me hooked first. :)

• 8 months later...

I'm a new fan. I've started become their fan since june 2010. I was happy when read the news that 2 of them supporting SS501's comeback by twitter. Yes, i m a Triple S. After that i searched music videos of KARA and was amazed with Lupin. ;D

:whistling: I'm not sure because I first found out about them last September, but Break it! is one of my favourite songs. Oh well, were all Kamillas all the same!

:thumbup:

I'm a new fan. I've started become their fan since june 2010. I was happy when read the news that 2 of them supporting SS501's comeback by twitter. Yes, i m a Triple S. After that i searched music videos of KARA and was amazed with Lupin. ;D

Me too! Lupin is such a good song and music video! I found out about them around that time too!