mae

Original fan or New fan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

• 2 months later...

I'm a new fan of Kara :D

I knew them from 'Step' single and I'm really grateful that I still have a chance to know them. From now on, let's support Kara together :thumbup:

perfectly the same as me, but as i listen to the first blooming's album, it took my heart right away,

so im a new fans, yet i love their debut album

I'm kinda new fan, but not that just a recent newcomming fan.

I started to like KARA since I saw Mr videoclip and then Wanna appeared in Pump It Up 2010 FIESTA, I fall in love with the video preview of the song that shows Cole's sweet smile. And then in the latest release of PIU, 2013 FIESTA2, Step appeared, and I declared myself a KARA fan, the song was catchy and steps fit with the song, everytime I play PIU Fiesta2, I don't miss the opportunity to try STEP in level 15 and I get 'A' result and once I was about to full combo that song, also there's the full version, Cole's smile so sweet!!

• 2 weeks later...

i started to like Kara when they're becoming a five members group.

i started to like their songs even more.

their butt dance was killing me LoL

Edited by st_

• 1 month later...

Mhhh... I became a fan during the period Seunghee left and they started to look for the new members. I don't know if that makes me a new fan or an original fan :P but I love Kara! I enjoy listening to old Kara's songs just like I do with their new ones :)

Edited by Karen_Belen