487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a new fan. I love KARA since 2011, I guess, knowing them since 2009, because I've been playing a videogame: Pump It Up, and there was 1 song of them: Wanna. Actually there's 2: Wanna and Step. Playing that I discovered the K-POP, especially KARA, when I decided find more about them I really became a fan. Even I am a new fan I would be an original too, I hearded a couple songs of them and I like it, it's very good.

Newest fan here. I liked them on Mister and Step but wasn't a fan yet. It started last july when I watched an invincible youth season 2 cd I bought. It happened on the episode when Hara was guest. They were wearing hanboks at that time and when Jiyoung entered I was struck by her beauty and mostly focused on her in IY2 and became a fan of KARA since then (esp KANG JIYOUNG♥).

Hi guys, I've only certified myself a fan after watching URAKARA from a friend an hour ago (pretty late, but Soshi was in my way for years), literally. I've unconsciously followed them since Pretty Girl, but this year I've finally come to my senses :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New fan I guess.. I'm always skeptical towards idols groups, towards girls groups.. I become a Kamilia after watching Karasia Live in Tokyo Dome and I was like..Oh Gosh.. These girls can sing live very well.. lol..That trip to Tokyo changes my life..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...