Original fan or New fan?

mae

Original fan or New fan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

I'm proud to say that I'm original fan since their hot debut stage on Inkigayo with 'Break It'. I always liked them and I accepted the new members Hara and Jiyoung without problems. But, I only joined Karaholic after 'Pretty Girl' promotions. I didn't have the habit to join forums and now it's like a disease...evey artist that i like i need to join the internacional forum.

Edited by Nanda

new fan here... after listening to the "Pretty girl" hehe.. Actually I was watching their ROCK U at music bank once, but I was not so adore them that time. Now, I love them!

New fan, in fact in terms of being an actual "fan" it's very very new since I only started being a hardcore listener earlier this week; that's despite the fact that I knew about and heard them a fair few months ago.

I can't say what it is that's got me hooked now that didn't work its magic on me before but I can't say that I really care as I'm just glad it's happened at all. I'd have laughed at someone if they'd told me I'd be joining a KARA forum six months ago.