• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Original fan or New fan?

Original fan or New fan?   483 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

459 posts in this topic

seems like i hv a diff path fr u guys...knew 'em after accidentally thru zoo zoo club. googled kara korea right away & walla,, i've became their fan since then.. but, imma newbie in karaholic forum. kArA jJang~ DSP line 4ever!!!

Loved KARA since Sunhee was still in the group..hehe

I only found out about Kara just over a month ago so I have no choice but to be a "new" fan.

Having said that... the first Kara of Sunghee, Gyuri, Seung-yeon, and Nicole was an ABSOLUTE MONSTER group..... with wrong sound... and image.

Edited by ricardox

I know Kara when i saw they received best dance award for honey in mnet asian music award..

But, im not their fan yet in that time..

However, after their lupin release and watch some of their variety shows, i begin to love Kara..

So, im a new fan...

i noticed about KARA because of the Rock You.... :thumbup:

then quite follow them for next singles, though the Original KARA was also nice

Well, I used to be such a total SNSD fanboy but then this one girl I know introduced me to Lupin and that pretty much caught my attention! Guess that's how it all started, with me buying the mini album at the local Korean store as soon as they got it.

Im an old fan, I came across Break It while randomly lookin at youtube back in 2007 from japanese groups to korean groups. Break it caught my attention immediately due to Kim Sunghee.

new fan..

started to liked them since pretty girl~^^

it was quite funny cause i just notice that when rock you album debuted..T.T

I am a new Kara fan..

but I still listen to the original Kara music..

Edited by timominous

i am new fan and love Kara start from Lupin (quite new),

but now i love Break it more than Lupin

lol

I honestly dont know if im a new fan or an original fan since i knew them since before ~

but way before i was not a fan fan .. im confused .. im a new fan .. i guess XD

new fan. got into kara during a performance of mister. didnt really like the song all that much then, but hara caught my eye. she was just so gorgeous.

quite new~ i always knew about KARA but... hmm i wasnt quite into them yet

now i am!!

i started to notice them during pretty girl promotion, so i guess i am a new fan

I'm starting to like Kara because of Mister... especially the La La La La La part~ the butt-dance...

I love it so much... So cute~

Hahahahahaha...

Was a new fan, since I took notice of KARA only after Sunghee have left, after some searching and joined this forum..

I guess you can count me as in between old new fan haha