How do you guys feel about SeungYeon's revelations on Strong Heart?

mae

i actually only came to really notice kara recently after their mister perfomances so i didnt really know anything about their past. i thought they were kinda like snsd just made it big as they came out. didnt know that they were pretty much unknown until their breakthroughs afterwards. feel sorry for her that she had to do anything to get in the spotlight. but good thing even one person knew she was seung yeon of kara and she remembers him to this day.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is all ready deleted but I find another with subs... if you wanna see this is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ecLlcBung ....

I am really in shock... Seungyeon was so strong in the past...

The thing that it's strange is why gyuri don't say anithing...

I think it's because she and Sunghee were so close,

I think it might affect him more than the other

KARA ♥

Man, I love Seungyeon so much right now. Just witnessing how strong and hardworking she is motivates me to work hard too. Kara all the way! Fighting!

It's just so sad learning what seung yeon went thru for Kara. It's really heart warming to know that there are people like that among us. She's barely older than me and to do what she did then at that age, is amazing. I truely gotten so much more love for seung yeon after this. Kara and the members comes before her. It makes me sad just thinking bout it. This is probably why she continued performing after her fall a couple nights back. SEUNG YEON HWAITING!!! KARA HWAITING!!!

This was sad, especially since there were people on the youtube page commenting about how she's overreacting just because people didn't recognize her, but I mean, that's the whole point of this career and becoming an entertainer.

She's really strong and it really makes me sad to watch her cry >:

Just wondering why Gyuri didn't really react..

Well anyway, I feel that she is such a hardworking and determined girl.

Have so much to learn from her..

Didn't know that they had such bad times in the past..

But all her effortrs didn't go to waste!! Really proud of her for what SeungYeon unnie did..

SeungYeon jjang!!

Oh Seung Yeon....

She's so mature. Coming from an 'unknown group' she took it upon herself the responsibility of making KARA known. What she did even gave her a sort of a bad image as an 'attention grabber' but finally knowing what she went through for KARA, and what Nicori and Goddess had to go through, KARA would gain more respect. Ham could've just left, they all could've just quit if they want to but they stayed strong.

Through this, we could see Ham's dedication. She worked so hard for KARA and as we can see now, it was worth it. If not for the efforts she had given, if not for the hurt KARA had to go through, they would'nt have been as strong as they are not. Their first album was a flop but who cares? Look at KARA now. That first album would just signify KARA's humility.

And, Goddess wasn't reacting but I think it was for the best. If she did, she, too, could've teared up... We all know she was hurt too...

I nearly cried when I watched that... I never knew Seungyeon worked so hard for the group. I think she became my favourite member after that lol. Her perseverance is something I admire her a lot for. +50 respect points to her!

after watching the video, i have a stronger respect for her. she went through a lot and persevered. she showed some good determination. there's no doubt that she's a strong girl. from what i gather, she's always been a strong girl, but that doesn't mean strong girls can't cry.

no worries though, things are better now, that's for sure.

kara fighting! =)

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think that she shouldn't have brought this up...When she talked, it felt like she was talking as a representative of the group, like Nicole and Gyuri had discussed this and agreed that she would address it...and seeing Gyuri's behaviors when SY was talking, it does seem like she didn't discuss it before hand...I feel like Gyuri and Nicole felt slightly differently as everyone reacts differently and everyone therefore perceives and deals with issues differently. If really it was a group testimony, Gyuri as the leader should have shared it. I understand that it is her right to speak but when we are talking about something that relates to a group, I think she shouldn't have brought it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...