How do you guys feel about SeungYeon's revelations on Strong Heart?

mae

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_< what did she say? I can't view the video anymore T_T it's been claimed by sbs ... =_=

if you had read taken the initiative to at least read a little of the previous posts then you would've found the link... it has been on dailymotion all along.

Well, it was a little bit difficult to find this episode in the internets.

I used 200% of my googling skills, but finaly, I managed to do it.

SY's part starts nearly at 2:30.

Hope this touching episode will make newbie kamilias (like me) understand what kind of path our girls had to pass to become such a popular group.

Here is a link: click

Respect right there. Pure respect. They're famous now, so I guess hammy's hard work paid off :thumbup:

Yes. that's why i adored them so much, i always play the video when i'm down and depress cause it gives me strength. So you understand why Gyuri always say that she is a goddess and they are the best? She gives them confidence, that's why she is the leader. She heps the group to mature more

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, it is always the ones that look the happiest that are the strongest. I think having gone through so much and being able to still keep a happy face that is someone I definitely want to know. I have to admit I wouldn't necessarily considered listening to Kara when they were four members. Although Sunghee was good the group doesn't have the same dynamics as it does now. I am more a fan of the new Kara rather than the old Kara. I am glad that Gyuri, Nicole and especially Seungyeon pushed through to the new Kara. They deserve to get the breaks since they do have the talents to do well. I guess the songs that the old Kara sang were just too generic and didn't really suit their voices. It doesn't help that people didn't think of them as a group rather they focussed on the fact that Sunghee was talented but ignored the rest which were probably just as talented as her. I can't believe the Sunghee fans would bash Kara for not being as good when it was the three girls that stuck to it and made it the success it is today. They have no right to compare it to the old Kara when they didn't do so well. Ah well, everybody has their opinion but I really think Kara will have many successes in the future no matter what critics might say about them. :D

I was surprised to say that lest. I really couldn't believe that the members had no idea about Seunghee's departure. These girls lived, trained, sang and were fulling a dream together. I wouldn't know how I'll react if I was Seungyeon. I never knew she was so strong. I'm so glad that KARA has been able to reach their level of success, especially in Japan. I've always felt that their more suited for the Japaense market anyway.

i can't watch it since SBS took it out...

errm....never mind...

by reading you guys comments,

i can understand the situation...

well...Seungyeon really a tough girl that i ever know...

She must be in pain a lots!

She always hide her sadness and only showing her smile to us..

but inside her heart..i knew...she must be hurt a lots..

about Sunghee case....i can't say anything about it...

well...even though it really hurt her...

she must endure to the pain...

and that makes her strong until now!

SUNGYEON UNNIE!!

I LOVE YOU....

STAY STRONG!!

KAMILIA ALWAYS BE WITH YOU...

Edited by ohmyJinKey

also, i was thinking, could it be that the "management" is also responsible? one of my theory is that maybe SM learnt alot from churning out Suju, and using their knowledge and skills, they made SNSD's debut shoot through the roof! maybe DSP wasn't THAT experienced... just maybe

1. Yes DSP's poor management was the main reason why KARA4 wasnt popular. In my opinion anyways. Cos KARA4 had great songs coupled with great personalities, which is basically a sure-win formula but they simply didnt take off :(

2. But just to let you know, DSP is experienced. Back in the late 1990s to the early 2000s, they had the extremely popular girl group Finkl (which KARA4 was based on), and used to be one of the Big3 companies then. Though maybe what you meant was that DSP's marketing techniques was getting old, and lost out to SME.

3. "They made SNSD's debut shoot through the roof!" --> ummm im not too sure about that. While ITNW did sell pretty well, i wouldnt say that it "shoot through the roof" cos apparently the number of antis SNSD had was simply... extraordinary. Which was really sad, cos SNSD went through a lot of bashing and unnecessary criticisms, bcos it was all nothing but a bunch of misunderstandings. So let's just say that everyone (well most idols) had a hard time when they debuted. It's just that KARA had an even worse time then :(

Also, regarding Sunghee leaving w/o telling GyulHamCole first, im glad that you guys didnt judge her too harshly. Because I had underwent a similar situation before (but not on a such a large scale) and I couldnt tell my teammates that I was leaving because I didnt know how to say it w/o hurting their feelings. So my point is that Sunghee might have been thinking of the girls themselves when she didnt tell them, so i hope all of us dont start criticizing her ^^

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• 1 year later...

The more I find out about this group, the more and more I respect them. I actually just came across a clip of that episode of SH and it is just a heartbreaker.

She is a prime example of hardwork without a doubt. It is so deserving that Seungyeon can stand tall now (no matter how short she is). She sacrificed so much when she didn't really need to, and not for herself, but for the band. Classy and selfless!

• 5 weeks later...

that scene is hard to watch for me, first because I always end up crying everytime I see it and second, I just can't bear the thought that she and fellow members have to experience the "unknown" period moment and to think that public especially Kamilia might be miss-understood about the term "Kara Protector"

the way I see it was she just want to express her feelings during the period and make it worth to share in Strong Heart, how she struggle with fellow members and contented with every single detail which showing that their hardwork was paid-offf, in conclusion showing better perspective to public and fans, and I respect her for that..

Edited by rhe-c