How do you guys feel about SeungYeon's revelations on Strong Heart?

mae

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why there's so much hate for this girl in Korean fangirls... she seems to be the one that works the hardest in the group

haha yeah i know, the first time I started liking Kara, there were rumors about her not liking other Kara members, and that got me into not liking her at first.

but later during interviews and saw I saw Kara members saying that Seungyeon worked the hardest and such

and now this vid, well now we all know that she works really hard and is a very good member of the group.

She's really great, and I regret not liking her previously :P

I thought it was funny

Wth... oh right, I guess you've got enough posts to get into the subbed media section now. :)

Unlike other people who are dropped onto the map, Kara actually had to work their way up. That's one of the main reasons I love them and why I'll always respect them more than any other group. :)

Edited by loveholic

All she has done is why I loved her more than any of the members apart from the smiley eyes and great smile.

She has done everything she could, accepted job/appearance offers which people might reject just to advertise the group.

After viewing this clip, I believe people will understand her hardships and show greater love for her!

Idk what Gyul felt when SY was telling her story~

at some parts I saw her nodding along,

and at others I saw her with a guarded expression.

It must still be somewhat of a sensitive topic for her ):

but its all good~ KARA will be alright! haha

I really cried...

I am touched with her words and story..

especially the part when she said that she's happy to hear her groups name on TV after a stupid thing she did...

I really respect her

Edited by So-eunly

• 2 weeks later...

woo thanks for the new subbed links!

I get really pissed at people who criticize what Gyul and Ham did wrong in this video. Excuse me? This was a really sensitive topic, and I think Seungyeon told it in a way that did not offend Sunghee (she didn't even mention her name--it's called courtesy, and she never placed blame), and with all the emotions involved her story was objective and revealing.

Then people complain about how Gyuri didn't really do anything. Well I'm sorry if she took the conservative road and sat there instead of doing anything that may have caused more controversy (like hug SY=new kara haters flaming). Plus we know it's not like she's so passe about the topic. Gyuri was super close to Sunghee, and she definitely changed after Kara4. You can see she transformed from just a playing around Kara member w the leader role attached to the more concerned unni/leader of Kara (I personally thought she started taking care of Nicole even more, too). Personally, if I were in her position, I would've either started bawling hysterically or pulled a Jung Joori lol. They handled the sitch very well, proven by the fact that netizens didn't blow this up into a poopstorm.

...So I totally became a fan of HSY after I watched this weeks ago. She was really the first one to decide to make it or break it for the team. If you look at the timeline of individual activities for Kara, SY had the most the earliest. Then the other members started becoming more active, letting SY catch a break--as of now she's not in many regular shows, and I'm happy for her--screw being 21, she needs some tlc and retirement. Nicole began her SGB corner, Gyuri started regular guesting and adopting that Kamilia-loved but often misunderstood-by-haters goddess persona (for the team, not because she wants to, to get recognition for KARA duh), is now killing herself w/ radio and all that jazz (TT__TT please sleep insomiac goddess), Hara's toughing out invincible youth (it looks fun on TV, but trust me, rural farming is not glorious, I'd know), and even our maknae is child laboring (lol jk) in radio. KARA is one group that was not handed success on a golden platter unlike a lot of new groups of established companies--all 2007ish groups really had to start from scratch, and for me KARA is the true persona of success due to hard work. That is why I will always support them. For ever Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung. KARA fighting!!

ooh man. i wish i knew about kara earlier so i could help support them. Seeing how big they are now, its hard to imagine them not being popular.

also, why didn't anybody go over to hug her!? don't cry SeungYeon T_T

i like how seugnyeon was able to keep her smile on for the entire time even when she was crying, shows character strength and a will to be strong in front of the camera. really touching story, seeing people rise from the ashes like that.

awww that's really heartbreaking. Kara has gone a long way. SY has always been my favourite in Kara and I can tell she's always trying really hard on variety show even if it means doing embarassing thing or embarassing herself. I like her even more now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think... Seungyeon had it worse than other girls in other girl groups.

To be ignored is more heartbreaking than being bashed on. When you're bashed, at least people know you.

I can only sympathize with Seungyeon... I'm not a trainee like her, so I wouldn't know... but I did cry when watching that episode.

It was amazing to see her smile while telling such a sad and most difficult times of her life.

I had a feeling Kara was not really popular back when.

I myself only saw "Break It" and checked out Kara a bit, and it kinda ended there until I saw "Wanna" 2 years after, I'll admit.

Once I got back into Kara I saw alot of vids where they are guested, and slowly I was able to tell the position they achieved nowadays was no easy feat. I especially saw this "hardworking" aura from Seungyeon by just observing her on variety shows. Once I saw this on Strong Heart, it confirmed that it was truly hard for them to rise from the bottom.

Sunghee had her reasons, which I cannot comment more on.

Seungyeon is a real trooper, as well as the others. This is why I highly respect Kara, and will stay a Kamilia even after their branching out.

KARA HWAITING!!!!

i feel very sad, because they even notice that Seungyeonie is an entertainer T_T

but look now, they're popular not only in Korea, but also around the world, feel bad for those who not know them XD

• 3 weeks later...

At first I was kinda shocked and then felt sorry for her and at the same time felt like crying along with her.

I am so happy at when Kara is right now and really am amazed at how hard they have worked to reach this point which is the most reason I love Kara. They're amazing, funny, lively, cute/pretty and talented

seungyeon is a tough girl and she's not afraid to be honest. respect and love her even more after seeing the video. not doubt in my mind that she's like the second leader in kara. she practically kept the group going in the days before they really made it big with honey and mister.