[2009.11.05] DSP plays down MAMA boycott rumour

Peterrr

DSP Media on Wednesday played down rumors from earlier in the day which said that their group SS501 and possibly even KARA will not be attending the event.

Edited by Peterrr

I have never liked MKMF and MAMA won't be different. I don't care if they attend or not this even since there will have nobody lol. But if they decide to go so we may will have another performance and that's the only good point.

It's good to hear that DSP is not boycotting MAMA , to show that DSP do not mind of the awards , instead that DSP pays more attention in qualities of groups ! xD ! But i do hope that KARA can attend MAMA as winner thou ! So let's start clickin ! Lolx ~

Thanks alot for the post !

♥ Kara Jjjjjanng !

hmm. . . . i wonder if DSP is gonna let the girls go. so it's either they're gonna go them in an OP feel or they can miss it and make it look like a boycott upon nietzens, looks like DSP is gonna pick one of the two evils on this one. . . .

Well, I think boycott is something really serious.. I am glad DSP is not boycotting MAMA.

I think its understandable that SM doesn't want to participate on MAMA.

If the judging are not fair, then i think DSP can give it a miss as well..Because it might probably be a waste of time if they don't give credits to groups that are outstanding.

Of course, it will be really nice if Kara could get on stage to perform again though :blushing: Since i miss them performing so much T.T

There are pros and cons.. If Kara joins, I hope they win and get awards!

Kara fighting!~

I have never liked MKMF and MAMA won't be different. I don't care if they attend or not this even since there will have nobody lol. But if they decide to go so we may will have another performance and that's the only good point.

i thnik it must be boycoot....anyway, thaks for translate

if they aren't going to win... there's no point in going really.. they won't miss much except it'd be nice too see Hara and Jiyoung at their first awards show...though usually i'd just be happy they were nominated lol

Mnet is really getting into a lot of stuff these days.

It will def be great to see Kara on the show, but the way Mnet does things sometimes,

like banning SM artists and not letting them win appropriately in the past

are just.. -___-

But still. I want to see Kara on some award stage this year. Hopefully!

I stopped liking MKMF after the year 2005 . Awards these days are so unfair and biased.

Even if they don't attend MAMA this year, as long as they participate at Golden Disk Award,

Seoul Music Award, SBS Gayo, MBC Daejun, and KBS awards, I'm happy. Kara had a great

Year and 2010 will be better!

I read this on Soshified as well. But I guess from past experience, it's understandable. If the awards aren't fair, then it isn't really worth going anyways. I don't watch Mnet much anyways, so I don't really care, :D ,sms.

thanks for translate..some info for me

from watching MKMF over the last 8 years, they seem to be more of a concert than an actual award show.. it's probably why a lot of companies aren't taking MAMA seriously. Although it is an opportunity to showcase their talent because since they're not rookies anymore and because 2009 was a pretty successful year for them, I think kara will put on an awesome stage

to be honest, at this point...i dont really mind if they miss MAMA. if they're gonna be alone amongst the rookies and all, i really really won't mind if they give it a miss. from watching MKMF over the last 8 years, they seem to be more of a concert than an actual award show.. it's probably why a lot of companies aren't taking MAMA seriously.

I stopped liking MKMF after the year 2005 . Awards these days are so unfair and biased.

Even if they don't attend MAMA this year, as long as they participate at Golden Disk Award,

Seoul Music Award, SBS Gayo, MBC Daejun, and KBS awards, I'm happy. Kara had a great

Year and 2010 will be better!

wow. . .

I don't know if KARA will participate at that awards. . .

hope they will win. . .

regarding SNSD not attending the show had me losing half of my interest in MAMA, if KARA is not attending the show, then i can jolly well skip it then

Edited by Taiga_C