[Gyutiful] Gyuri and Yoobin

chupachups

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GyulBin !!! or YuRi !!!

Hahahaha

I love how they cheer each other in the 2nd cap.. Yubin is my fav out of WG and Gyul is my fav [also Nicole] out of Kara kekekeke

I've know that U-ei [Yoojin] After School is also Yubin's high school friend, so I wonder that Gyuri might know her too [i'm not sure for that, but i'm sure that yoojin is yubin's friend], if it so, how nice is it all of your friends are idol !!!! hahahaha

Gyuri-unnie !!! Yubin-unnie !!! Please show us more about your relationship kekekeke

PS. Love how Yubin wrote that Gyuri is her girl friend.... She always doing that when she close with the girl hahaha

Thx for the caps anyway ^^

I never knew these two were friends, *climbs out of hole.*

Knowing that they're friends is really cute though; the girl-friend/CD writing thing. I love Gyuri and I love Yoobin (my favorite WG member).

I wish they (WG + KARA) could star on more variety shows together.

It'd be fun to see how Gyuri and Yoobin act with each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm happy they're friends ^^ It looks like Yubin is connected with everyone. I didn't know they went to high school together?

And this isn't really relevant, but in the first picture, with Yubin's hair like that, she looks like a more feminine version of Big Bang's T.O.P. Hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...