[Gyutiful] Gyuri and Yoobin

chupachups

Inspired by Nicole with Min thread.

:P Well, yep. Welcome to Gyuri and Yoobin thread! :P From what i know, they knew each other from high school and are pretty close. Yoobin came from the States a few years ago right? Im pretty sure that Gyuri is probably one of her first few friends that she made when she came back to Korea. For Wonder Girls' So Hot Single, Yoobin wrote down Gyuri as her girlfriend. Gyuri wrote down Yoobin's name on Rock U Mini Album too. :) Gyuri didnt talked much about Yoobin but she mentioned lots of times they are friends! :D

gyubin.jpg

hha.jpg

hha2.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay!! gyulbin love :P

i saw some random person post that it was weird that some of the KARA girls where friends with WG cause they are competitors but what kind of people would they be if they stop their friendship b/c of work?..

ridiculous :P

anyways..i hope they somehow get to interact on tv one day :D

OMG *LOVE* esp that last pic that you posted before in soompi

<3 i heart wonderkara interactions

i still remember 'catfight' those knowing yoobin in season 1 selca

makes me love yoobin more in WG.

never knew she was from the states...

with umma's friendly aura of course she'd make friends with yoobin^^

thx anne

Oh wow, I didn't know Yoobin wrote her name down in the So Hot single! I wonder what she said besides calling Gyuri her girlfriend xD

-sLaVe_K1

that's all Yoobin wrote haha.. really short.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

^^ haha i'm thinkin since the companies are all in Seoul (?).. isn't Seoul pretty small? i mean it's not rural or anything.. and they probably go to performing art schools so there's a really good chance that trainees are friends then if they are lucky enough, get to debut.. then it doesn't sound so surprising haha..

anyways.. more interaction.. and i hope Gyul isn't "hurt" by Yoobin's lastest girlfriend :eyelove::)

• 2 weeks later...