[2009.11.05] Who are the Kpop 91-ers sitting for college entrance exams this year?

mae

Who are the Kpop 91-ers sitting for college entrance exams this year?

fehycg.jpg

The college entrance examination for 2010 will be coming up in 7 days on 12th November.

And for the college entrance examinations this year it will be for the 91-ers. And in the Kpop world, we also have many 91-ers like So Nyeo Shi Dae SeoHyun, 2NE1 CL, 2AM Jung JiWoon, SHINee MinHo and Key, FT Island Lee JaeJin, KARA Nicole and Goo Hara, 4Minute Jeon JiYoon and Heo GaYoon etc.

But not all of them will be sitting for the exams this time.

2NE1

I understand why Hara and Nicole won't be taking the exams.. they've been so busy lately with individual AND group activities though DSP could let the other members take over a bit while HaNi could study XD.. and Nicole's already having a hard time with her show XD...I hope they don't neglect this though.. it's better to have other options :)

I know Nicole and Hara have busy shedule but I expected them to go to College too.

Education is really important even if you are an idol that's why I prefer them to not neglect this.

Moreover, SHINee and SNSD are also busy and they take the exams entrance so It's not impossible.

Well, I still respect their decision. And especially Nicole who must still feel not really comfortable with her korean.

I would love it if they took the exams and went to college. But their next digital single this month

will interfere with classes. I hope next year they take the exams! Thanks for sharing .

Like everyone has mentioned above, school is important.. but I totally understand if they did not enroll in college this year; schdule is hectic.. and it's going to get very tiring once the girls make their comeback! I just hope that Hara and Nicole will complete college education eventually.

Awww their not taking it this year?

Aww i feel bad for them they're soo

busy so they cant take the test...its ok

they can take it next time =]

I think So Nyeo Shi Dae's Seohyun

already got accepted to go to

Dongguk with Yuri and Big Bang's Seungri

thank you for translating =]

Nicole doesn't have to go to school in Korea ... she can take distance learning courses online from a university from the states since she is an American ... I take my business classes online for my minor while taking residential biology classes for my major ... she can do it ^_^

Studies are very important even to idols..

I think that Hara and Nicole should go for the exams :/

This may affect the girls new albums to be delayed or something but i feel that the girl's education must be the first place. Thats for their own good though it might be stressful for them.

But i think i'll respect DSP's decision in that

I just hope Hara and Nicole can graduate eventually (:

I want to see them do well not only as idols but as students!

HaNi fighting!!

yes they can take the exams but they might not do well in it due to lack of time to prepare and study.

I think it's better if they take it nxt year where they can make the necessary arrangements and score in those exams!!

God knows these kinds of exams can be so stressful! ^_^

Hm...well if they can't take it this year, as long as they can take it another year. I think it is really important because singer/entertainer careers do not last forever. I will be good for them to have a back-up plan too.

I'm sure the parents would monitor and advise their kids as well :D

Wow, I didn't know CL was 91 too!

I'm a 91-er too! but nope I don't have college exams, different education system.

Nice to see that even celebrities aren't taking their studies as a joke, motivates fans alot xD

Thanks for the article :D

congratatulation to who get it..i heard SNSD seohyong n yuri got placed

I hope they do take their exams though. They'll set an excellent example for their fans and it encourages them to strive to be better.

I've seen it with some DBSK fans. Because YunHo and JunSu took the exam when they were supposed to despite their busy schedules and passed, their fans said that i motivated them to do better at school

I understand why Hara and Nicole won't be taking the exams.. they've been so busy lately with individual AND group activities though DSP could let the other members take over a bit while HaNi could study XD.. and Nicole's already having a hard time with her show XD...I hope they don't neglect this though.. it's better to have other options congratatulation to who get it..i heard SNSD seohyong n yuri got placed