[2009.11.05] Who are the Kpop 91-ers sitting for college entrance exams this year?

mae

Wait a minute wait a minute. I'm amazed no one has pointed this out yet.

BUT of course pls correct me if i'm wrong.

...Isn't Nicole's KAIST season 3 show SUPPOSED to follow her as she enters university? The last i checked, the show is NOT faked / scripted, which is why she failed some interviews so far, because those are REAL interviews.

The way i understand the show, they found a suitable college-eligible 91-er, arranged to follow her as she prepares & goes for entrance interviews/exams, and then document the REAL challenges of varsity life. After the show ends, i assumed she would still be a regular student of the university.

So maybe the latest news of her taking a veterinary program at Kunkook University is her permanent school?

i agree w/ anyone who wants them to continue their education.. it will be much benefit for them in the future if they have some higher formal education.. IF someday they're no longer active (god forbid so!), then their education is something they can rely on to make a living.. there's no such thing like "too late" for education, girls!!

all the best for you all! -_-

hope that the girls can take the exam some other time if they can't make it now ^^

btw i tot 4MInute Jeon JiYoon and Heo GaYoon are 90-ers?

Wait a minute wait a minute. I'm amazed no one has pointed this out yet.

BUT of course pls correct me if i'm wrong.

...Isn't Nicole's KAIST season 3 show SUPPOSED to follow her as she enters university? The last i checked, the show is NOT faked / scripted, which is why she failed some interviews so far, because those are REAL interviews.

The way i understand the show, they found a suitable college-eligible 91-er, arranged to follow her as she prepares & goes for entrance interviews/exams, and then document the REAL challenges of varsity life. After the show ends, i assumed she would still be a regular student of the university.

So maybe the latest news of her taking a veterinary program at Kunkook University is her permanent school?

I was informed that she is only enrolling for the purpose of the show. I highly doubt that any schools that take her in will become her permanent school. She needs some kind of qualification... Considering that she's not taking the exam this year as well.

It's all confusing, i know. If some one knowledgeable can clear all the confusion with one massive post... Respect. lolx.

Duh, reading this news makes me feels old.

But then, they shouldn't take easy of college just because their famous. Noone knows how long they will last in the entertainment industry. Better be ready for second options. But there's still next years.

• 2 weeks later...

oh good for them. it's really very tough for them to handle individual + group activities and on top of that, studies at the same time. so for now they wouldnt take college entrance exams..... but one day they would have to take them, wont they?? if not, maybe their parents would draw them out of kara, just like sunghee :) - such a thing cannot afford to happen again.

i dunno if i were them i would just drop school :P

to lessen the stress and then i would be able to focus on group activities and make kara even bigger B)

but i guess it would be good to get a degree.......... but oh well :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...