[2009.11.05] "MBC delays the airing of Hero"

chopsuey

14v0aok.jpg

Hero might have finally got it's production back on track with Yoon So Yi joining as the leading lady in place of the injured Kim Min Jung, but a delay in broadcast was always inevitable because of the last minute change.

Due to a shoulder injury that was taking far too long to heal, Kim Min Jung dropped out of the production, a week before the drama's premiere on 11th November. That left the Hero production team scrambling as time was scarce although they managed to sign up Yoon So Yi as a replacement.

But the last minute change meant that everything had to be re-shot right from the start, including promotional materials. We might also miss seeing the cameo of girl group, Kara since it had involved Kim Min Jung. Hopefully, they will do some magic editing.

MBC thus announced on the 5th that the drama's broadcast will be pushed back a week later, and will now air on 18th November instead. This measure was taken to ensure that the production team has some breathing space to work with.

But is MBC now regretting on it's decision to order a reduction of episodes for Heading to the Ground which ended yesterday?

Credit: AK

--

praying they don't cut that out, it seemed like a really fun shot

oh nooooo...*cries*

i was anticipating to watch Kara cameo T_T

on a side note, it was a good tragedy for MBC for always cutting off drama episodes

Thanks much for the news.

Oww.. Kara will not be appearing for the cameo..

Thats really demoralizing.. I was really excited to see it.

Bleh..I hope Kara will still appear at the cameo. Since it says 'might not'.

They should do some editing! Kara's appearance in the cameo is going to bring the ratings go way up ^_^

awww...

I hope they won't cut kara's cameo appearance...

if they're gonna cut it...I'm going to be disappointed because kara shoot for that even if they're busy with their packed schedule...

thanks for sharing :o

Last minute things usually won't end so good... I don't think the drama will be good as an actress need preparation as well, one or two week is not really good enough. Editing is editing, but a really good editing also need time so they don't left out anything. Hope it will turn out well.

I was really excited for this.. Even though it's for a bit.. But.. KARA getting more airing on tv is always good .. Just watching them is so much fun and inspirational.. Hope they don't cut any KARA scene....

Thanks for sharing..