[2009.11.06] Kara's Nicole is also a Um.Chin.Ddal! Ranked first in her entire school! 'Looks and brains, she's got it all'

thebuddybud

91 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nicole your ideal um.chin.ddal?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe

*um.chin.ddal means Mother's friends daughter. They are ideal daugher-in-laws, ideal girlfriends, and girls who women usually try to set up their sons with.

288nubq.jpg

sv5d94.jpg

Kara's Nicole was revealed to have ranked first in her school.

The main character for Mnet's 'Kaist season 3', Nicole was noted for her intelligence when she ranked first in her middle school in America.

After graduating from the middle school in America, she returned to perform as an entertainer in Korea, and is currently being home schooled to meet the necessary requirements.

Her mothers thoughts on Nicole's casting on 'Kaist Season 3' were "It's nice to be successful as an celebrity, but I also have big hopes for our smart Nicole to continue school"

Currently Nicole has given interviews for 4 colleges, including Seoul K college. She was disqualified from her 1st interview, and is currently awaiting results for her 2nd interview. After Nicole was shocked from finding out she was disqualified from her 1st interview, she has lost her usual liveliness and is currently in a state of depression.

However, because Nicole has always had piety for her mother, she has decided to set up her study plan and gained a burning desire to study and is quietly getting her mind ready. Nicole's interview results is planned to be announced next week.

The viewers are wondering which campus life in which college Nicole will attend.

The first broadcast will be on November 12.

Meanwhile don't forget to visit the show's thread at KH HERE

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911061349371001

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww poor nicole =[

it's nice for her mom to come out and vouche for nicole, give her some support, and also see her during her busy schedule, hopefully that alone lifts her spirits, and of course her interview results come back good

I really hope she doesn't take this too hard... nicole losing her liveliness is so different...

and Nicole is smart .. i know some doubted her b/c of her personality :D... surprised her mom showed up and supported her.. very sweet.

thanks jin..

Aww..Nicole must be really sad to get disqualified from her for her first interview ):

A Nicole that is not lively? Can't imagine that :X

It is the college's lost not you Nicole xD

Nicole is really filial to her mother. Thats so loving <3

I wonder which college will she enter :P

At the same time, i wish her all the best!~

No wonder Nicole grew up into a wonderfully sweet, cheerful an filial daughter.

As we can see, her mom is very supportive and understanding... just like my own mom :P

Being a high achiever especially with a great academic record in middle school, Nicole must hv been devastated with the first interview result. I do hope she can bounced back soon and be more focused. We will be supporting and praying for the best for her! NICOLE HWAITINGGG!

She shouldn't be too frustrated as she was too busy to prepare and study properly for those interviews.

Hope the other interview results will come out better though..

After appearing on SGB, more and more ahjummas know her and i think some of them might even be hoping to set Nicole up with their sons or grandsons .. LOL

aww.. nicole.. hope shes not too upset about the 1st interview

and there's always the 2nd one.. she'll definitely pass that one!

nicole's mum is so cute.. she's so supportive!!

ive never seen a pic of nicole's mum.. so i just realised.. they look so alike!!

wow...she's amazing :o

wonder what happen oh her first interview...

but I know she can make it on her second interview :D

nicole fighting!

her mom is very supportive...and they resemble each other just like their eyes ^^ it's cute...hehe

thanks for sharing ^_^