[2009.11.07] Kara

mae

2009102822180123217508.jpg

16ifmh4.jpg]

We have previously reported that Nicole's reality show which involves her going to a school has been delayed. The reason? With her busy schedule, she unfortunately couldn't prepare for college admission interviews and failed them all.

However, according to recent reports by students at Kunkook University in Seoul, Nicole has been spotted around the campus - and apparently she is taking veterinary program there. The date for the first episode is so far unknown, but as she began to start studying the program will no doubt start in close future as well. Will we be seeing Nicole digging the books - or will we be seeing her healing cute little animals? My guess is that I don't care, as long as I can get more of her.

Credit: ALLKPOP

Meanwhile don't forget to visit the show's thread at KH HERE

I knew the recent articles from Mnet were fishy.. because people have been spotting nicole at school lol... So does this mean she already technically pass the exam?.. and when they mean find out if she passes her exam next week, they actually mean when the show airs next week?...

wow nicole as a veterinarian, seriously this is getting interesting ^^

Edited by Taiga_C

I found this kind of hilarious because I remember watching previous clips of juju club and she seemed less than friendly to the animals (well she was irritated by the mess they caused and I didn't particularly see any focused interest on them from her).

I hope she doesn't get so into vet work that she'll end up doing that instead of Kara activity :(

cole as a vet? i didn't expect that, i though she would take culinary arts since she really like to cook.

but come to think of it, she like animals too. But time will tell on what her course would be.

thanks for posting!

Oh..Nicole was interested in veterinary? Never knew that.

Its getting really interesting to see Nicole studying. Haha..

I wanna see how she fair in her studies.

Thanks for sharing mae (: