[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

nice pic kim!!

i really love it!! ^^

she looks very cute there with her face like that :)

and yep..she looks like a baby there..

ahh i miss u very much hammie.. :)

yep..it's hard to watched it again..i'm watching it with a mind set to observe ham's great personalities..i'm trying very hard not too bothered with all the hidden camera thing =_=

i wonder does she didn't get offers to participate on a show, or she/dsp just reject it..

how come she came out only on a group activities..

~~~

sigh..the contract things really make me worries..

i know they still have a few years left..but still..

any1 know when did an artist sign a contract?? right when they gonna debut???or when they entered the company?

First time posting here! I've lurked before but never posted in this thread D;

So I just saw this news about Seungyeon being considered for a role in 'It Started With A Kiss' (the korean remake). I wish the producers will choose her. I've always wanted to see her acting skills.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xbmv12.jpg

^

She looks so pretty in this picture. But hey she always looks pretty.

I just saw the "It Started With A Kiss" article and it made me so happy. I was like...maybe that's why Seungyeon's been busy b/c she was trying out for dramas and she was focuses on her education b/c I remember she's in the theater department. I hope Seungyeon gets the role b/c I think she will fit the role very well. The main girl is cute, can be dork at times, but overall have a kind heart :rolleyes:

First time posting here! I've lurked before but never posted in this thread D;

So I just saw this news about Seungyeon being considered for a role in 'It Started With A Kiss' (the korean remake). I wish the producers will choose her. I've always wanted to see her acting skills.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xbmv12.jpg

^

She looks so pretty in this picture. But hey she always looks pretty.

She looks like Nicole here. Probably because of the hair and the make-up. Haha.

She's being considered for the korean remake of It Started With A Kiss? That'd be great! I saw the original Taiwanese version and it was awesome. Didn't get to finish the sequel though.

a big hmmm.. i rather wish hammie to be omitted for the drama role. believe it's too taxing for her given the upcoming japan debuting. the important point is going into drama acting now will take away too much time from kara activities as a group. the order for me is kara, music & then individual.

^I agree. Their japanese debut is important. All the members should go in with their full focus in on learning japanese and breaking into this new market. This can't be something that's done halfheartedly because... they have so much potential.

I didn't like the main lead in ISWAK, so i don't want SY to play that role. XD maybe a supporting character but yeah idk. SY doesn't have a very impressive acting background either, so acting as the lead would be incredibly stressful. But I heard she turned it down because of japanese promotions? idk people were talking in the sbox haha.

I reeeally think that SY would be great for a nodame cantabile kind of character loll I keep remembering her 4tomorrow MV where she wakes up and she's all happy? haha. So cute. <3 Idk I think that kind of ... image would be good for a drama like NC. XD

at first i do have mixed feelings about her being in a drama..

although i'm more to being an opposition of that..

but now i'm glad that she turned it down..

i like her acting in 4tomorrow though...

but it's just..hmm..at least for me i want them to be together now..

just like what i said in gyul's thread before..

i've had enough of member from idol group exhausting very much from promoting and being in a drama..

some dropping their group activities, even one being completely MIA...

i don't need to mention each of them, but i really don't want this to happen..

maybe i do a selfish person...but ham's health is number 1 for me..

I really really really really wanted Ham in that drama ))))))):

If not for the Japanese promotions, this would be the perfect time for a member to be in a drama since they're on a break. But yeah I guess, like Eric said, music always precedes individual activities. I'm sure there'll be other opportunities for Ham in the future :lol: