[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

I can't understand you guys.. I tought we're in this forum to supprot our girls ... and persuing an acting career is a good thing ... for japanese fans too .. what should I say when it's sure they will never come to my country... should I say "no acting if they don't come to Bulgaria" ... and their Jap debut is not so big deal they already made the mister mv ... what is there to be done more... new songs... I really doubt about that... but if Seungyeon is not in the drama what she'll be doing in that time.. I miss her and I wnat to see her in dramas(many manu dramas) and I want her to act... smth thats she's in university for... and kissing scenes are smth common and if you think she didn`t kiss(or more) you are really wrong...

p.s sorry if you hate me but this is the truth... :)

lol at the kissing scene topic

the part she was supposed to play was a supporting role.. lols

so you guys don't have to worry about that..

the main character was to be played by the gorgeous Park Bo Young from speedy scandal..

it was surely a great opportunity gone to waste.

do you guys know how hard it is to get a role in acting?

and she got offered a spot to play a big role?

most actors and actresses audition for a certain role but she got offered one.

that means ppl in the acting business knows how capable our hammie is.. :)

just saying..

on the other hand hammie's childhood pic is so cute...

no one should miss this baby pic either

128109224.jpg

thanks anne for the soon spoiler loool

OMGITSTOOCUTEFORWORDSTT.TTLOOKATTHEBIGEYESANDADORABLEMOUTHSHEWASONEOFTHECUTESTBA

BY<3333 She really takes after her mom, agree? And I find her mom looked pretty young given she was around 40 at that time XD So the gene of looking younger than real age runs in her fam lol

yeah i know it's such a waste she didnt get the role

but it is really WISE, if she choose the debut now over the drama

i mean, of course everbody want to watch her in drama, but

if i have to choose between her dramas' and her future as a singer

im really looking forward seeing her performances *im sorry for being so selfish*

and about the kissing topic, lets just forget it. :P

at first when i saw the all-pink room,

i thought that she's really feminin

but then after i saw the samurai, and the wine

im really changed my mind about her LOL

back then when she did the bungee jumping, and catch a mice with her bare hand

she's really something. i dont know how to describe her properly, she's just too awasome :eyelove:

lol i was waiting for the soju scene :) turns out it was a kahlua coffee liquor.

which is not that bad. i must rather say good alcohol choice. lols

pweeee!!! her lil cabinet is full of food :) and the vitaminwater stood out the most for me tho hahaha.

Too bad she turned down the offer for the drama. But I understand her, Kara is about to debut in Japan and they need to focus on it if they want to success there.

Seungyeon looks like a kid without make up. She looked like the maknae in HahaMong Show. I was also surprised to see her room so pink XD But she is very organized about her stuff, wish I like her XD All this stuff she have in her closet *miam*. These two swords intrigued me. That and the fact she have like a little pharmacy.

I think Seungyeon must be very slow when she wake up. From her expression she didn't understand a single of what Haha/Mong told her when they bring her in the living room. And then they asked them to do dance to Lupin and Seungyeon slipped XD Poor girl. But she was so cute even half awake.

I think Seungyeon must be very slow when she wake up.

THIS! its easy to tell that she was terribly annoyed by those sudden alarming people LOL actually I'm thinking if she wasnt feeling well that day, like she might have stayed up the previous night. You know it, when you havent got enough sleep but suddenly being waken up, that would give you pretty bad headache (it happened to me quite often -__-). My friend and I were also joking that she was drinking before going to sleep, explaining why she could be that dizzy and clumsy - drunk Hamtaro LOOOL

@pim if she wasn't feeling well that day.. that just proves it that our Hammie can act.. lol

cuz after they got dressed she was as hyper as a hamster :D.. glad to see she got a lot of airtime in HaHa Mong Show

cuz we rarely get to see her these days... IM HAPPY!!!

haha yeah tbh I never expected sy's room to be so pink lol. but everything was pink. XD and lolol yeah ham was not hiding any annoyance when haha and mong woke her up. her face was all D< for a while... poor ham.

lol I kind of want to know what would happen if nicole and sy shared a room lol. but yeah, I'm glad she has her own room. I remember her complaining about how gyuri would wake her up when she came in late.

LOL. Hammie's room is pink. Purely PINK. LOL.

Her annoyed face when being woken up is soo cute.

During their "Lupin" performance early in the morning, she fell down during the last part of the dance. I guess she still half-asleep. LOL.

I'm surprised about the pink room too haha, Ham's room is so organized lol and when they found her stash of food and medicines, reminds me of one of their interview when she said she took the medicines the fans gave them and didn't tell the other members and bottle of liquor? hahha She looks so adorable when they were dancing Lupin and she seems a bit daze haha then falling at the end XD

^ thanks.

look at ham, her eyes staring disappeared the moment she smiled. lol.

she's the type of girl i feel like walking up, offering to offload & carry on her behalf.

oh i saw gyulcolejing too, weren't the girls look terrific on mubank special?

btw found this, not sure if it has been shared. it was about her confess having a crush on a idol guy.

she must be really like him till thinking of hanging out & sent notes.

wonder if she still look back at her diary & that it was a "miss"?

idoling does have a price to pay. hope what's hers is always hers, it's just a matter of time.

cr: pinkgenieinlove2