[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

the moment i saw that pic..i'm speechless..

what happen between ham and lupin T_T

that pics really scary..and her expressions after that...

but she still going there to performed.. i don't know..i'm proud, yet i feel worried and sad..

one brave ham..i hope she will rest well and it won't affect their promotion..

get well soon our beloved hammie..

Poor Ham ))): She's really a magnet for disaster nowadays )): First the trip during Lupin perf, then the arm injury, then the sprained ankle during Incheon Music Fes, then her back problem. Please take care of yourself Ham! Sometimes I feel she's overworking herself and not resting properly, so she can finally take this 4 weeks off to properly rest up. GET WELL SOON SEUNGYEON!

Dangg I really want to do a GET WELL SOON project for her but I haven't got the time right now ): Maybe all of us can all write a simple GET WELL SOON HAM postcard and send it to the Red Kitchen?

Poor Ham ))): She's really a magnet for disaster nowadays )): First the trip during Lupin perf, then the arm injury, then the sprained ankle during Incheon Music Fes, then her back problem. Please take care of yourself Ham! Sometimes I feel she's overworking herself and not resting properly, so she can finally take this 4 weeks off to properly rest up. GET WELL SOON SEUNGYEON!

Dangg I really want to do a GET WELL SOON project for her but I haven't got the time right now ): Maybe all of us can all write a simple GET WELL SOON HAM postcard and send it to the Red Kitchen?

Omo. I want also to do a get well soon card for Ham. :)

Get well soon Hammie! :)

Jiji gave me a heart attack right in the early morning when I saw her tweet D:

why it has always been Ham ))))): I was really going "OH NO NOT HER AGAIN???!!! D:"

This yeah would definitely be one of her most memorable years not only bcos of their impressive promotion successes but also of all these unlucky accidents =/ arms, knees, ankles then waist. where else is gonna be hurt, isnt this already too much ): oh poor our fragile tiny Hamster. Her parents must be so worried over their only child's health as well TT Get well Hammieeee!!! ):

OH YES YES IN-IN. I love that idea T__T

We really dont have much time. What about a simple message representating all KH and surrounding it will be the collection of all these forum posts wishing for Ham?

We really dont have much time. What about a simple message representating all KH and surrounding it will be the collection of all these forum posts wishing for Ham?

Nice! We should totally do this! How about we write our get-well-soon messages on heart-shaped post-it notes and just stick them on a poster? With a huge message in the middle from Karaholic in general. We can roll up the poster afterwards and send it to the Red Kitchen!

I can't be in charge of this project but maybe someone can take tihs project up? >< It's not too big and ... I just really want to do something for Seungyeon ))): Even if it's a small gesture like this.

Nice! We should totally do this! How about we write our get-well-soon messages on heart-shaped post-it notes and just stick them on a poster?

By "write our msgs" you mean opening a thread to wait for our members' msgs like we just done for Nicole? @.@ if its just about copy-paste-print to the post-it notes then its a different thing, pretty simple :'D the only left concern is a general msg from KH :'D

if its just about copy-paste-print to the post-it notes then its a different thing, pretty simple

Yup we should just do this because of the time constraint. :D

The general message can just be something like, "HAMMY, GET WELL SOON! KARAHOLIC WISHES YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY <3" written in bold at the center. It doesn't have to be a long letter or something since it'd just be a repeat of what people will write on the post-it notes. :D

Oh yeah so are we doing this poster with post-it notes idea? It was just something off the top of my head that sounded fitting 8D Maybe Seungyeon can hang the poster above her bed so she can see it everyday x3 If not a poster then maybe a small and simple message book?