[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Lol everybody's blaming THAT and excessive butt dance for Hammie's injury now.

But honestly I just think it was overwork, she was tired and she still had to work out resulting in bad posture or something hence the injury.

Hope that she be careful while doing stuff like that when she's recovered though....done correctly it can definitely help her body and help prevent similar injuries. And seriously only HAM can look soooo cute with such a dorky facial expression! :P

so all the colors were gathered here.

lol, what was wrong with woohyun's surprise confession and little hug towards hammie?

as long as she was not awkwardly embarassed then why not?

adorable ham is at the age in needing to be protected & loved.

so yea, i'll give him a thumbup instead. hahah.

^ Hehe reds, what about the fact that he did it on television? He probably does not know her that very well too, so the entire act sounds like a way for him to attract more attention/publicity stunt.

Besides, most of the comments are half in jest anyways :D

You didn't seriously think I'd toss rotten eggs at him for a cop of KARA vacation now did you?................

....... Hmm wait. Actually, maybe yes :P

^^hi hi fellow red

imo, to do it on tv in front of the nation means he's either deep serious on hammie or trying to play publicity, but i'll give him the benefit of doubt & a chance to impress me later. :)

ps: nop i believe in u bcoz all reds r well-educated. :P

---

any updates on hammie lately? spinal cord injury shouldn't be taken lightly, sufficient treatment or rather rest must be strictly followed. guess ham must be feeling bored while perfecting her dance moves in her thoughts. she's such a little girl with immeasurable mental toughness.

Hmmm. I'm not as gracious as you so I'm gonna have to think that this is 0% sincere and 100% about using Ham to attract attention :P

We're all waiting for news and worried for Ham but i guess the silence is a good thing, Ham can concentrate on getting better instead of having to worry about strange rumours that any statement can spark off now :D

I was browsing around on Japanese Kamilia Fanclub site and I found out that they're planning on sending paper cranes to Seungyeon! Omo that's such an awesome idea why didn't we think of it earlier? (lol) http://www.karaweb.jp/news/

Here's the untranslated Japanese tidbut:

スンヨンにエール!千羽鶴を送ろう!企画

In case people aren't familiar with the "A Thousand Paper Cranes" story. It is a Japanese belief that if someone makes a thousand paper cranes during a period of illness, that person can recover from that illness fully. It's so sweet for Japan's Kara Fanclub are planning to do this srsly. :3

LOLL wilson =_=

why she's so pretty there? :blushing:

AND WHY WOOHYUN ACTED LIKE THAT?

edit: ehhh seriously that's a great idea!

uhh so have you guys decided what will we give to ham?

I think he was late for meeting up with her and so he said sorry. So I think she said, "If you're really sorry, then you have to act more charming." I guess in this sense, do some aegyo. My Korean is practically non-existent, so I may be wrong.

Edited by mehve

in-in

woah..that is an awesome idea!! yep, why we didn't think about it before??

that will be very nice!!!

imagining ham's expression if she received it..

i've done that before alone, although not for illness and it took me months, 3-4 months to fully finished all 1000 :P

@inin

actually the "get well soon" project is brilliant too but if we could handwrote those wishings (than keyboard typed), it would be as fantastic as the paper cranes. (must say both suggestions are bit difficult for international fans.) anyway ham will understand the primary thought behind which is the most important. so i say good job to all & hope the wishings will get to ham in time. :)

@ in-in: oh right, Paper Cranes Project is always for when wishing someone's health and lucks haha I have got a box of 1000 cranes at home too XD but isnt that impossible for us international fans to do it?

@ The Bouquet show lol

ZOMG!!!!!!!! :crying:

Seungyeon was beyond beautiful and gorgeous!! How her hair is styled, her make up and even the dressing looked super pretty *blown away* :D Now I do NOT want her to be back with long hair even more. And of course her smile was the killer lol she was smiling most of the time on that episode for her shyness. Whenever Woohyun is on the spotlight the camera turned to zoom at her lol if you watch the full episode make sure to watch your eyes for 53:36, Ham's priceless reaction XD

Hmmm. I'm not as gracious as you so I'm gonna have to think that this is 0% sincere and 100% about using Ham to attract attention :P

I'm on your side Wilson :tongue: As I watched the show I found his expressions were kind of forced ones lol He was told to confess -__- he didnt seem to act naturally. or maybe he was too cool to show that LOOOL

Oh I feel so happy that we're still fed with Ham's goodies during her resting time.

I'm on your side Wilson :tongue: As I watched the show I found his expressions were kind of forced ones lol He was told to confess -__- he didnt seem to act naturally. or maybe he was too cool to show that LOOOL

I like to think that a girl like Hammie deserve something a little more special than just a random insincere confession on TV with a cheap bunch of flowers. So even if this Woohyun guy is serious, he has no chance i tell you! No Chance! :P

Agree on the paper cranes being impossible for us international fans. How do we gather all the paper cranes from everyone everywhere? Pretty impossible.

My feeling for this is that the idea needs to be nice and creative, but the speed is important too because of the nature of the situation - we wanna let Hammie feel that the international fans care for her and would "react fast" to her situations so to speak :P