[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Stellar88

I like it cause the person who made the gif covered ham's 'victim'.I is a jealous fangirl xD jk :P

and I'm glad those gifs cheered you guys a little.and dont worry that much anymore,i belive Kara will stay as the BEST NICKUF FIVE <3 and as far as i know...*i think and hope* this will be done this week.

and yes,i love j.kamilias <3 they just rock and we shouldnt forget the k.kamilias too,theyve been with them since they debuted...so kamilias all over the world...FIGHTING <3

I really loved Seungyeon in episode one. They made her seem like the leader of the group. And the part when they found the robot manager in the dark, they made her go first. That part was epic. Cant wait til hers airs and get subbed!!!

lol she was so dorky on karadise making <33 lots and lots of dorky moments xD

some caps from urakara <3 i havent watch it yet lol,im still waiting for it to finish ><

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP035_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP0311_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP03_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP033_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP0310_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP0314_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP036_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP0312_convpng.jpg

1296313780_110129TVTOKYOURAKARAEP0313_convpng.jpg

cr.aechak~

this thread needs love again <3 xD

Edited by xxoo

is been awhile =)

haha..well, been lazy to spazz these days...*still worried* >_<

but, i just saw a funny pic of ham on dc ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

in karadise right, rmb there is a pic, i said,

ham looks sooooooooooo tall in it?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ,

looks like some k.kamilia think so too

n they suspect ham did some trick with it XDDDD

nMHcL.jpg

credit: dc

p/s: erm...actually there's a slogan(?) for ham exist, way before this crisis,

some of u who visit dc hsy might come across it before,

IN HAM WE TRUST!!

keep faint ppl =)

ginny_gin is back~~~ lol miss spazzing with you...here :P xD

lmao that pic lolololol i feel sorry for ham and goddess xDD

and yes,i saw some of his artwork and pics.lol and yesyes indeed,inhamwetrust <3

http://i53.tinypic.com/dlowb8.gif

i dieeeee <3333

not sure if this has been shared before or not :P

v5bt5l.jpg

330qn7l.jpg

so6ex1.jpg

cr.dc and aechak

yesterday idol king show.........

...i know is variety show......n i cn see he felt sry after that as well.....

but still.......

i cn't hold my emo against eunhyuk <_< <_< <_<

especially after seeing a force smile from ham :unsure: :unsure:

how dare u treat our ham princess so rudely!! :canny: :canny:

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

everytime, seeing her being treated like this on variety....

im really agree with vivien opinion abt, is hard for us fan to not see her to tv

but is better to let her rest at home

rather than suffer through those recording...haih....

IKJSm.jpg

kKMpm.jpg

gERa7.jpg

credit: as tagged

is nice to see her smile again =)

xoxo, yes, is way better than that couple selection game...ishhhhhhhhhh

SeungYeon with helmet hairstyle in uraKARA is just so cute and dorky! :)

This thread does need love again and since u guys are back to spazzing, I might join in as well~ ^.^

"keep faint ppl =)"

I hope you don't mean it ginny_gin :P

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k608/yeosin_enairrol2/ham2.gif

I watched idol kings show too~ Ham's dancing moment is just full of jjang~ Really love the above gif where all male idols are dancing with Ham! Sorta giving her support from the unexpected fall earlier >.<

@ginny_gin

kinda do agree with you, Ham doesn't seem to be the center of attention as she seems to get overshadowed by other female idols during the show. Yet the show just bring me so much laughter and i am certain that Ham's happy to be able to be part of the show as well! Getting to travel oversea as well as taking a vacation break, pretty sure all Kamilias are glad that they do get some rest in between the variety shows mingling with all other celeb idols~ :)

http://i.imgur.com/gERa7.jpg

EunHyuk is just full of fun lol~ Love/Hate at the same time. Don't forget EunHyuk did pick SY out for the dance battle and support her with other idols in cheering her up redoing the dance during Idols King show~ :P

Glad to see KARA as 5 again~ [5=1]

http://i.imgur.com/gERa7.jpg

SY must be feeling relieved and giving out such a heartwarming smile as the controversy is partially settled for now. At least the members get to be together again in the meantime. :D

^

LOLZ..hahahahahhahaha

i seriously didn't notice the typo hahahha.....

oh well...thing happen when ur finger r faster than ur brain XDDDDDDD

trust me this wouldn't be the last time u notice it XDDDDDD

hmmm...from so many fancams ,yea,i know shes happy to be able to record the show with other idols ^_^

but...okay the first dance part..is scripted for sure,

because, before the recording start

there's were alrdy tweets saying onew and hara holding hands..

so i don't thank him for choosing ham as his dance partner...

but i do appreciate him for asking the staff to stop filming after ham fall down during her dance :)

the reason why im being so emo towards this guys is that, :angry:

first, i do doubt he will act like that IF hyuna/sunhwa is the one who choose him,

my point is hes a guy who r experience in doing variety show, so do ham, to get the screentime, is wat they think/want...

so he basically create a chance for both him & ham to get the screentime for both of them

but, i personally think...

there's a better way of getting the screentime which r comfortable for both of them, rather than humiliate a girl like this in front of others

normally, for those humiliation, ham will just laugh it off, saying "a...this is life"

look when she fall during her solo dance,

she even say "im kwwaddang seungyeon" HERSELF -_-

but this is the first time(or second after"teacher is coming"), i saw her take it so hard,

n she cn't even gave us the smile she usually does...

yea, is sad for a fan like me to watch her like that.... :crying:

@ginny_gin

now that I rewatched the show again, at the part where they are picking the couple, EunHyuk probably overdid a little even though it's Ham who chose him, since I believe it's her safest bet out of the remaining 3~ Judging from the fact that she seems to be close to EunHyuk and DongHae compared to the other male idols as i recalled from one of the fan pics: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/231/img3173wg.jpg

As much as some Kamilias might feel aggravated with EunHyuk's playful behavior towards Ham in the end, I doubt SY will be annoyed by it. She's probably rather tired at the end of the show after playing so much games (Wasn't entirely sure if most of the games are played in 1 day) She's the Ham we trust! I am pretty sure she'll fend it off like nothing. It'll be awesome if she choose SeungRi as her partner but probably she's too shy or worried to get rejected :P

Putting these aside, our lovely Ham is back into action! Hope she's doing well with the rest of KARA members. I really miss Ham as much as other KARA members too~ ^_^