[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

yes again&again pef is deabak..

one of my favorite special stage from them :tongue:

heyx3.. :sweatdrop:

let's hope that it is the last time, we see them in that outfit ^_^

ohh....ham crow sound :downdown: ........im speechless lolz.......

and i cn't help to notice how supportive cole is ,

and how the embarrassed jing had the "unnie~~~~~~?!" look :lol: :lol:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i408/xxoo1o/tt-25.jpg

the way she "hug" the trophy hahahha

this is mine~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------

epot8.jpg

credit:baidu

the first blooming ham :lol: :lol:

grace

yeah, all the talks and the preview really exaggerating it very much -_-

even i'm not excited at all to watch it although there are new BTS from Mister PV. i didn't ask much, it's alright not to perform, i just want to see a new and fresh faces and voices of the girls.

from the outfit and makeup it looks like from HB, but the angle a little bit weird?? it's already 1 year since the last year HB, time flies fast. very.

2words on this picture http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i408/xxoo1o/tt-25.jpg that smile <3

ginny

i don't know how many times i've said this already, but i always dreamt if only KARA go with that concept and promote A&A instead of 2PM. it would be too awesome :lol: i agree, that is one of their best perf for me too.

if they appear in that outfit again,i think i won't even want to watch it at all -_- btw, ham almost expressionless when doing the crow sound compared to other members :lol:

it always interesting to see 1st blooming :P the hair is unique. lol

tumblr_lcemwbmMl51qbysgjo1_500.png

cr: hityourheart.tumblr.com

I love Hammie, she's so cute, and her singing voice is awesome. She's a great dancer too. She's just so innocent and (sometimes) blunt, and she's my favorite member. <3

Edited by porcelain

remember when she was on SGB and she said she looks different when she's not smiling? this is the perfect example! hahah :lol:

One of the first things I first noticed about Seungyeon is her amazing range of expressions. It's like she transforms into different people. I mean, just looking at the images in the last few pages, her facial expression and body posture in each one is so different, yet very appropriate and not a bit overdone or pretentious. She can really get into a role or persona. For instance, in Lupin MV, while everyone else smiles openly, Seungyeon barely smirks, which makes her look the coolest.

I really love her shapely lips in the new CF.

If I can remember correctly SY's pic here is the one from a KBS talk show where Gyuri and SY showed off their aegyo skills :lol: I think it was aired sometime in early January.

In the show Gyuri can't even bout SY's aegyo :=)):

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

@Goddess.Gyuri

hahha, yea..gyul ws so shy and ham ws like going all out :tongue: :tongue:

but then....just like gyul said, in reality this hammie girl is actually not an aegyo person at all..

:tongue: :tongue: ..i still rmb during the mbc show when ham dad ws guested...

the mc ask her to cheer for her dad using aegyo..

and her dad was like is fine if u cn't do it :lol:

@popfu

It's like she transforms into different people. I mean, just looking at the images in the last few pages, her facial expression and body posture in each one is so different, yet very appropriate and not a bit overdone or pretentious. She can really get into a role or persona

yea, im too kind of hav the feeling as well...

is like how she rocked so many special stages with diff expression or posture to fit the themes or the songs

i still rmb how she stunned me during howcome+honey perf...oh gosh :wub: :wub:

@curbow

ham almost expressionless when doing the crow sound compared to other members :lol:

it always interesting to see 1st blooming :P the hair is unique. lol

i think shes kind of "immune" herself with those embarrassing moment after all those harsh training from the variety show? :sweatdrop:

the first thought when i saw the pic was....it will be interesting if hammie try on this hairstyle again? :w00t::tongue:

since shes like addict in trying new hairstyle recently... -_-

like i told grace&han ham is the risk taker in the group now when it comes to hairstyling :P :P

---------------------------------------------------

GgNjB.jpg

credit: as tagged

miss her~~~~~

LOL the crow sound,that was the best thing in the video,iguess(well except for seeing them) ham was probably thinking..."whatever,just get this over with"

Welcome to Hams Thread porcelain :D

One of the first things I first noticed about Seungyeon is her amazing range of expressions. It's like she transforms into different people. I mean, just looking at the images in the last few pages, her facial expression and body posture in each one is so different, yet very appropriate and not a bit overdone or pretentious. She can really get into a role or persona. For instance, in Lupin MV, while everyone else smiles openly, Seungyeon barely smirks, which makes her look the coolest.

I completely agree with everything you said.Its like she changes body every comeback lol.I remember goddess saying that she was the least fit for the lupin image,but i have to disagree with goddess...those deadly stares,smirks,charisma when she perform are just breath taking lol(yesyes,im ham bias :P)

gin

that beg+kara how come/honey special stage...my thoughts...i felt like at first hammie was letting beg 'shine' cause its their song,then when the dancebreak started(kara walking to the front),she was like this is my stage.lol idk thats what i felt.

like i told grace&han ham is the risk taker in the group now when it comes to hairstyling

haha,sometimes i wish she wont be such a risker(im talking bout those ahjumma hairs and afro >< )

porcelain

the special show, i love that one!! i almost teared up back then when i saw that long hair seungyeon <3

popfu

actually that's one of the thing that make me attracted to her. and that her fierce self is really suited her better than over-exploited-cuteness, it express herself more. but she able to do a wide range of expressions indeed. she just need to be given more opportunities

gin

ahahaha. too much exposure lead to immunity :lol: that is possible, poor her.

yep, it would be interesting to see her sport that hair again. it was cole who always have different hairstyle, looks like ham catching up now. it's just most of ham's experiment resulted more in a bad way -_-

I remember goddess saying that she was the least fit for the lupin image.

erm...personally i think is actually a 88 thingy?

like a mutual understanding between the 88,

gyul knew that if she name ham, ham wouldn't really take it to heart......

just like how ham always shared out gyul's "secret" with us :P :P

"annoying? a little.....but is seungyeon who said it!...-_- ok fine ..."<<<this kind of feeling ^_^ ^_^

that beg+kara how come/honey special stage...my thoughts...i felt like at first hammie was letting beg 'shine' cause its their song,then when the dancebreak started(kara walking to the front),she was like this is my stage.lol idk thats what i felt.

yes, that's how i felt as well... :P :P

haha,sometimes i wish she wont be such a risker(im talking bout those ahjumma hairs and afro >< )

i know how u feel, grace!! :tongue:

after knowing that they alrdy finish shooting for their new album jacket...

tbh....im abit worried .. :lol: :lol:

everytime, when the japanese new single album jacket is out...

ham fan r either "WOW" or "HAM, WAT HAPPEN TO UR HAIR???!! :crying: "

** ohh rmb this pic http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i408/xxoo1o/tt-26.jpg

i ws thinking could it be during kbs gayo deajun 2010?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SJHYw.jpg

credit: as tagged

honey ham

Edited by ginny_gin

gin,i think you're right.lol probably goddess was worried that the other members might take it 'seriously' than ham.lol gyulham always teasing each other.

ham fan r either "WOW" or "HAM, WAT HAPPEN TO UR HAIR???!! "

LOLOLOL THIS.she always gives us surprises lmao

** ohh rmb this pic http://i1092.photobu...xoo1o/tt-26.jpg

i ws thinking could it be during kbs gayo deajun 2010?

ohh yeaa,it could be.when they wore those blue jackets right?

23jhhz8.jpg

cr.qwert0505 @ twitter and ournikori

lol idk if i should be happy or pissed -_-

rhe-c, welcome to ham thread....

hm....well..wat cn i say...

erm...time change, things like trend change as well, :)

back then cute image was the trend so ham got the chance to shine...^_^

since she suit the image most

but now, things change so ppl will hav diff opinions abt who is the mascot...

it just diff ppl hav diff preferences and we cn't force ppl to change their taste, right?

but...haha..ham is always the brightest star in ham fan heart :blushing:

@grace

ohh yeaa,it could be.when they wore those blue jackets right?

yea, n with the bling bling eye-makeup ^_^

and lol, japanese doll :tongue:

---------------------------------------------------------------

anyway......there's actually a latest pic of ham on net

not sure ur guys( yea, and lurkers -_- )'s eyes gt to spot the ninja hamster or not... :lol: :lol:

try to find her in here

eAXaF.jpg

jIb6U.jpg

2dDLA.jpg

kamilia on dc said this....

look at the head size...should be han seungyeon :tongue: :tongue:

gin

i always admir 88's thing. they understand each other deeply although they didn't play with each other much.

even on some occassion, i saw they looks like having their own jokes :)

lol ninja seungyeon.

what was she doing there?

i'm still wondering what the concept would be (if it's really for the 4th single).. but from the outfit looks like it more of a cute one.

grace

me too.. when i saw that pic, i don't know, i'm more of becoming tired and pissed of it. the girls looks beautiful in that photo..but....

http://i.imgur.com/2dDLA.jpg

lol sneaky ham.is she holding a puppy??

and yeaa,i think so too yuda(that its a cute concept xD)

WHOS EXCITED FOR THE IMO LIVEE?!?!?!

IAMMMIAMMIAMMMM :DDDDDDDDDD lol hopefully they wouldnt sing wearing http://i55.tinypic.com/23jhhz8.jpg these outfits.ill probably scream in frustration and angriness lol -_-

^

since watching KARA's perf of Again & Again, Now, and knew about KARA4, i never stopped wishing them for going to a strong concept again. my wish were a little bit lifted high with the release of Lupin.

but after listening to the rest of Lupin album and the rest of the songs that released after that, i guess i still need to wait much more longer :sweatdrop:

yep, i'm excited too!! and i'm with u!!

i'm sick with that, and really hope it's already finished.

this time,i hope i will see smiles instead of tears

@grace

lol sneaky ham.is she holding a puppy??

yea, i think she is...that's y that day i told han mayb kkingkkangie is ham's new pet?

since her monkey in zoozoo club name kangie as well :sweatdrop:

but it turns out to be gyul's puppy :lol: :lol:

btw, there's a rumor saying ham gt a new puppy yst on twitter..

we shall see, if it is true then definitely the gals will talk abt it in the future :lol:

GmQwr.jpg

IKSbh.jpg

@curbow

since watching KARA's perf of Again & Again, Now, and knew about KARA4, i never stopped wishing them for going to a strong concept again. but after listening to the rest of Lupin album and the rest of the songs that released after that, i guess i still need to wait much more longer

yea, me too, beside A&A, now n kara4....rmb gyulhamjing perf during idol big show...

how i wish as well -_-

idk....i always hope that they cn some sort of say goodbye to cute concept :lol:

i know cute is their charm..but i just want to see another side of them more

besides strong concept, their ballad.....ohh,cn they promote it once?! :sweatdrop:

in korea, okay it might be hard..but im actually quite looking forward if they cn do it in japan ^_^

--------------------------------------

vnZyO.jpg

credit: aechak :wub:

tweet us more ham ^_^

gin

from tomorrow it will be Han Seungyeon's puppy. Its face is so cute but since it is quite playful / active, i just can take it's butt.

cr: Yoo

that's nice! i hope she really get it, as long as she didn't abandoned wongie and sungie :P

wondering did the person just give it as a gift, or seungyeon did buy it.

oh yeah, that's right. the idol show perf!! that too..

that's why i'm very hyped because of their burn perf previously rather than jumping. though the song itself not too appealing for me, but the outfit!

there are a similarities between burn outfit, break it, and the idol show perf >_<

cute is indeed their charm, but too overdoing it is kinda.... :sweatdrop: at least for me.. haha their cute concept did make a huge success though. i want them to at least doing ballad as their follow-up song, even if it's only for a couple of weeks just like other group did..

*COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED*

oh well,atleast theyll have a fansigning <33 ham kfans,i will be waiting for you guys :P

haha,i agree yuda,i hope she doesnt abandon wongie and sungie,cause having hedgehogs is very unique lmao.

idol big show?ohh the one with haracole first then gyulhamjing??the girls were like badasses when they were performing haha and hams stares were really fierce xD.I would love it if dsp will let them promote a ballad song,lol i that would be impossible,well atleast let them perform a ballad once or twice like "i am...ing"(tho i wish they performed the whole song) and wait.