[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

ahhhh,it really is dead T_T

well,hams subforum has been pretty alive these days,but her spazz thread is dying D:

Untitled-1-2.jpg

lol i just had to steal this :P i like the yellow(ver b?) the most <3 lol and im glad that sylistperson dint really experiment with her hair xD well i think i would like it much if they just stick with her new hairstyle rn~(fansigning,dream concert) i think she looks more of her age with that hairstle lol

cr.aechak

tt-43.jpg

aww,hammie looks so happy :D

Glad to see SeungYeon smiling again with all KARA members! And I am back from lurking mode :P

In short, I would like to thank everyone for keeping this thread alive! Definitely a heartwarming sight seeing everyone spazzing about SeungYeon here still ^^

Stellar88 : o stop being a lurkerrrrrrrrrr,and spazz more >< lol.her thread is dying rn :(

alyballeza you're hereee,you're hereeeeeeee <3

ASLFCEAPKFCEPDAFVJDKNFVJNAEVDNAEADOFJNEJNFIVNEIFNEIBFUAEBFIUAENBFOAJEFNOEA FANMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETING TODAYY!!I HOPE THEYLL SING WANNA :D AND LOL ONCE AGAIN,ILL BE COUNTING ON YOU HAM FANS <3 FIGHTING LOL

ill post random pics~ :P

tt-44.jpg

tt-45.jpg

tt-47.jpg

cr.dc

ill be looking for more :D

I'm loving her style for the fanmeeting. Seungyeon look so pretty in her outfit and she seems relaxed. I love her look in Go GO Summer. I can't wait for the mv and commercial to come out...Seungyeon just looks so cute and pretty in the behind the scene mv clip of go go summer.

@xxoo: Haha, I am not a spazzer kinda person, but definitely glad to see updates from time to time about Seung Yeon here, albeit not a lot but it's still sufficient for me :P

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i408/xxoo1o/tt-49.jpg

Hmm I'm not sure about this hairstyle, but nonetheless glad to see them back in action! ^^

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmoiq5uUQO1qg8zty.jpg

I'm sure the fans that she was looking at will die for any request she would make at that moment. You just can't say no to her plead when she's looking at you in such a way XD

Thx for the photos! :D

^

lol she's always perfect :D

1-2.jpg

oh and yea,you guys probably know this but,NO HOTLINKING PLEASE

ah one more thing,if you guys are lagging or your comp is getting slow because of the pics i shared,just tell me,ill remove some for ya (:

EDIT - ill just post the links,to avoid slow internet for you guys~

^

well thats gives you a reason to come here too :D

Happy to know that Uee invited Ham to Bekah's grad :D i heard they went to a bar or something?

Looks like they'll be pretty busy with their jap promotion these days.that means more Kara(Ham:P) for us lol but i HOPEEE that they wont be going to diff shows wearing the same outfit *coughjapanesedollhamcough* xD

...GINNNNNN WHEREEE AREEEE YOUUU D: