[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

^ Well thats what i heard...and yea I hope that she'll stay longer.

About the 'rumor' going on...its just a rumor people,no need to go berserk >< and IF its true, just let them and be happy for your idols.No need for bad-mouthing -_-

^ Well thats what i heard...and yea I hope that she'll stay longer.

About the 'rumor' going on...its just a rumor people,no need to go berserk >< and IF its true, just let them and be happy for your idols.No need for bad-mouthing -_-

I am +1, liking, retweet, reblog and Digg this haha.

What grace says is so true. All of you, not just the ones going crazy over it but also the ones saying its just a rumour but if its true you'd be upset, take a step back and consider what's important to you. I really hope you guys would keep on supporting Hammie no matter what. I do believe most of you are going to :)

And oh just to look on the bright side. Think about it, this rumor is SOOOO FREAKIN random. There are so many people this rumour could be referring to. But people just start to think it's Hammie, isn't it kinda proof that she's insanely popular? Keke

I don't think we'll be seeing a follow up to that article. It's quite obvious they have no proof whatsoever ... so just let sleeping dogs lie .... :D.

I am +1, liking, retweet, reblog and Digg this haha

LOL wil

I do hope that they'll still support hammie if ever she's dating.

oh and they changed the time for the trending

"Lets trend HanSeungyeon on 24thJuly starting from 7 pm KST !!! Ok ? Hwaitting for Hammie !"

via@SeungyeonFacts

3:00 am for me >< lol but i'll still try :D

I am +1, liking, retweet, reblog and Digg this haha.

What grace says is so true. All of you, not just the ones going crazy over it but also the ones saying its just a rumour but if its true you'd be upset, take a step back and consider what's important to you. I really hope you guys would keep on supporting Hammie no matter what. I do believe most of you are going to :)

And oh just to look on the bright side. Think about it, this rumor is SOOOO FREAKIN random. There are so many people this rumour could be referring to. But people just start to think it's Hammie, isn't it kinda proof that she's insanely popular? Keke

OF COURSE!!!! I'll always support the "back-bone" and "center" of Kara and a part of my Trio bias (SHJ), Seungyeon is way to important to me as a fan to let something like this keep me from supporting her. Her fan support has always been the backbone of her insane popularity; despite what people say KARA is really hugely popular in Korea AND Japan, and Seungyeon is definitely the 1st/2nd most popular member overall, look at how crazy fast her numbers in Japan are rising; she might have gotten off to a slow start because now her numbers are rising second fastest only to Hara, and she will probably catch up with Jing and Cole soon (and probably take them over), also listen to the crowd at the Fan-meeting!!! When Seungyeon introduced herself the fans went CRAZY!! the only person who got applause enough to rival it was Hara and if everything is going fine for Hara, everything should be fine for Seungyeon. She is way to popular to let this be a downfall for her! All of her fans will continue to support her either way, they might not be crazy about the news but they will definitely support her. :thumbup:

lol why would anyone stop supporting Seungyeon just 'cause

she's dating someone in Kpop. Tbh, I don't like Kyuhyun but I'm fine

with him dating Seungyeon. There's nothing I can do about it anyway.

I'm just a fan. And that wont stop me from loving Hammie. ♥

LOL wil

I do hope that they'll still support hammie if ever she's dating.

oh and they changed the time for the trending

"Lets trend HanSeungyeon on 24thJuly starting from 7 pm KST !!! Ok ? Hwaitting for Hammie !"

via@SeungyeonFacts

3:00 am for me >< lol but i'll still try :D

I don't mind idols dating. In fact, I encourage it. It helps them grow and improve on many levels.

Why do they start so late for trending? Here's an idea: set a macro to tweet every hour on that day.

I Don't have a twitter and I already late for SY bday project, so I want to say HBD here,

Happy Birthday Han Seung Yeon, Our Lovable Smiling Angel

For me You're always Kara's Mascot and always number1, even though you're not that active in this year in Variety Show etc like you used to be, but I will always looking for good news for you hope you will be comeback soon..

You have been through much hardship to be together and making Kara best girl group ever exist..

Thank you for always being hard worker..

with never-changing love we had, we will always proud and support you no matter what

:85896326::syc1:

kara.jpg

"The Center of Girl Group in 2009 and 2010"

"No.1 in Japan"

"Most Anticipated in 2011"

Edited by rhe-c

So glad Seungyeon stuck with KARA and never ever gave up!!! Hope she has a memorable birthday with family, friends, and members!! Also 2011 started out rough for her and the girls, wishing them the best of luck and harmony as they prepare for their comeback and the remainder of the year!! :thumbup:

Edited by JJW