[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys :) my name is michael. i'm new here xD

seungyeon is really cute xD she really caught my eyes first when i first saw step MV which is my first meeting with kara hahaha

btw, is there anyone that doesn't mind to guide me in the forum?

if you're a hammie fan, any news is good news, right?

some of the scenes brought back memories, especially those difficult periods when ham was fighting to keep kara alive.

she may be seen taking a rest now because definitely not forgotten by many.

[c] fiat50091

^

Heard about that rumor too,but dont keep your hopes up yet. We might end up disappointed at the end.

I'm not really sure if I would like her to be there...good things are; pretty sure she will gain new fans,new experience for her,and I would see her a lot lol.But, she's gonna be really tired. IY is a tiring show + theyre going back and forth to japan, so that'll be like double

Though,i would really like to see hammie fishing,imagine how hot is that lmao :P

oh no, this rumour has come back to haunt me again! i was sooooooooooooooooo disappointed when hammie wasn't part of the chosen 3 to replace yurisunnyhyuna. i kept telling myself she rejected rather than she wasn't considered. not placing any hope this time but tbh i think jing has a higher chance. whoever, please get a kara member into season 2.

^

Heard about that rumor too,but dont keep your hopes up yet. We might end up disappointed at the end.

You are probably right. Since it seems that Jiyoung is confirmed now, there is only little chance that Seungyeon also will be part of G7. [ http://news.nate.com/view/20111017n22693?mid=n0107 / http://en.korea.com/?p=287215 ]

Edited by Christian

hammie quote from yesterday radio star broadcast

Fellow group member Han Seungyeon also commented on the rumors of snobbery. She stated, “I’m the one with the personal rice cooker. All the members are on a diet so they don’t eat much, and if I cook enough food for everyone, I feel it’s a waste so I have my own rice cooker. People make it seem like I don’t want to eat with the other members.”

allkpop

it's a ridiculous assumption from some malfunctioning brains to suggest that ham was one.

Does anyone know if Hammie is gonna have a solo project any time soon? I mean, all the other members are getting kinda active on their own -- Gyuri with 200 Pund Beauty, Jing on IY2, Nicole has a rumor of having a solo album, and Hara, well Hara seems a bit quiet too lately. But I want to know what's waiting ahead for Ham. If there's anything please do tell :D

^

^

we still get to see her on tv animal farm, though it has little minutes. however imo since ham is more injury prone, she should take this low time to rest her body. especially during step comeback, she was at one point feeling unwell. i'm sure she wants to return desperately but she knows best when to make a comeback. it may take long but it'll be a worthwhile wait. she's mentally strong, so to expect her to return tougher physically.

• 2 weeks later...