[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

WOAH xxoo thanks so much for the gifs slkdjaslkdf those are huge and SY looks so hot... as much as I loved short hair on her I LOOOOOOOVE long hair haha... she looks fantastic.

Anyways I was watching this famcam of Sy and I made some gifs :3

tumblr_lwwbvgp0oI1r22106o1_500.gif

SY showing her fans how her hair is in the shape of a heart haha

tumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o1_250.giftumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o2_250.gif

tumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o3_250.giftumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o4_250.gif

Late :P

Yesyesyes

Hammie in sbs gayo was hooooooooooottt :eyelove:

I was fangirling the whole time lol her opening and 2pmkara special stage outfits were hoottt...omg her curves :eyelove:

--

and news...

hammie's gonna be in wgm(dating ver?) lol mixed emotions...but i is still very happy. Im not sure how long will this be, or just a special ep?i have no idea lol

I'm really curious who her partner gonna be.I just hope if its really the suju guys,fangirls wouldnt harm her

I'm ecstatic about her taking part in the WGM spin-off. I hope her couple becomes a regular. I really hope that she's paired up with an actor rather than any of the SuJu members, I'm really tired of seeing them coupled with every single female idol out there. Maybe Kim SooHyun? SSGB reunion?... hahaha... Highly unlikely with him working on his new series. But honestly an actor rather than an idol, or at least not a SuJu member. Sorry, just getting tire of seeing them everywhere.

i don't like the idea of virtual dating (virtually married is worst) but if it can bring hammie back on tv screen, then i should have no complaints. hope the lunar special program on 24th will get good rating for its continuation.

yup, i hope he's an actor, anyone who is younger than her. i wonder how ham played out her role..

I really really want this show to be permanent,not just a special ep. Doesnt matter if ill be super duper jealous of her partner,i just want to see her lol

Whoever her partner is, I hope he treats her well if its just for a show lol