[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

i'm the only one who like/ship this couple?? they look cute together,...Taesung so handsome and sweet :eyelove: (i can melt too) but he kinda witty :rolleyes: but i'm happy Seungyeon get pairing with Taesung even she wanted Lee Joon as her partner...i mean Taesung choose her while Joon choose Lizzy...so she's better with guy who love her :P now i ship this couple...but i still love her and Onew :lol2:

I hope that they can make pit-a-pat a regular show so that we can see hammie on tv more, animal farm is not enough :( But I'm not sure how they can make the current show format regular if they have to come up with performance every week, i originally thought it would be something similar to WGM.

Taesung is really sweet to hammie, which is great since she likes a guy who treats her like a baby. and hammie looks really gorgeous on the show :wub: too bad their screentime is so short

owh i really hate pit-a-pat director i don't know who should be blame but Seungyeon and Taesung get the less airtime compare to other couple :angry: ...they also didn't leave any message to each other..at the end of the show everyone leave message for their partner i wait for Seungyeon and Taesung but :crying: the director didn't show their message or didn't record it :bored: i felt really angry and sad...i want to know what Seungyeon think about Taesung and Taesung felt about Seungyeon...really unfair for my fav couple :angry:

Edited by alynna

yeah, too bad no messages from them in the end of the show, maybe they didn't record it because of busy schedule or something :unsure:

there still no news about the continuation of this show, I hope there will be another episode and they make it as regular show. Not enough Hammie..! :D

ohmy, i was thinking the same thing. the first quarter of the show they had a good amount, but until they reached sungmin and hyorin..all her screen time was like..gone lol.

i hope they continue on with the show or make her and taesung a couple on WGM!! :D lol

I'm glad that Aechak is reopen again, she's very concern..

and that pic of her on that opening site, absolutely gorgeous!

Hamjing and Lee Minki for Union Bay

Hammie and Lee Minki holding hand :eyelove:

ch_1328061721_1999234280_0.jpg

Edited by rhe-c