[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Thank you for the fancams you guys! <3

am i the only one who thinks that she got all the best outfits among them?i mean for the group performance.

and bias-aside(ithink :P), I think ham's solo song is the best. The voice and emotion is there :D

IMO

Guilty > Wanna Do > Daydream > Lost > Secret Love

BTW YOU GUYS,NO HOTLINKING PLEASE~

DSC03260.jpg

DSC03770.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

this is just way tooooo hot :eyelove:

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

cr.astagged

Hammie is on vacation rn in Guam. good thing that dsp atleast gave them vacation :D

and according to kkamilia's she's staying in Guam hyatt regency. lol kinda creepy how they knew where she's staying just by looking at her tweeted pics

Hehe I think her red hair in Speed Up is my fav.

That's gotta be her most badass look so far.

It's just plain awesome, I don't know how to

describe it any better. Man, wished I was part

of the production crew during the PV filming.

^

She is acting now? She would be the main actress? A girlfriend is a big role.

:sweatdrop: There may be a kiss right? Yep bad news for fanboys. This teaser shows the other couple kissing. That movie theater is suspicious. Only 4 persons?

for me, the piggyback was the highlight.

67156193.jpg

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon appears as a pitiful girl who breaks up with her boyfriend, stalks him, and gets ill-treated.

In the episode of SBS’s sitcom The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation that airs on March 16 at 11:05 p.m., Han makes a special appearance as a girl who follows her ex around not being able to forget him.

Han’s character, Seung Yeon, is not able to let go of her ex-boyfriend Chan Woo and begins to stalk him. When Min Hyuk (played by Choi Min Ho) finds Seung Yeon having a very similar look to his first love, he decides to help her out by breaking up Chan Woo’s current relationship.

In order to do that, Min Hyuk and Won Sam (played by Lee Won Hee) form a couple-breaking team and set up a specific action plan. Calling himself as a master of romantic relationships, Won Sam makes a three-level plan. However, this nonsense plan ends up causing many different happenings, expected to give a good laugh to the audience.

Character Chan Woo who breaks up with Seung Yeon is played by Ji Hoo while Chan Woo’s new girlfriend, as well as Seung Yeon’s rival, is taken by Jewelry’s Eunjung.

Check out Han’s first attempt in acting in the Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation.

67027508.jpg

Recently, Kara’s Han Seung Yeon has made a cameo appearance in a sitcom and played in a partnership with SHINee’s Min Ho.

In the episode of SBS’s sitcom The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation which aired on March 16, Han plays the girl who is not able to let go of her ex-boyfriend Chan Woo and stalks him.

When Minhyuk (Min Ho) runs into Han, he misunderstands her as his ex-girlfriend, Min Ah. Then they somehow become friends, and Hand asks Won Sam (played by Lim Won Hee) and Minhyuk to break Chan Woo’s current relationship.

Eventually, Han succeeds in distracting Chan Woo in many different ways; she pretends to be Minhyuk’s girlfriend and bombs Chan Woo’s proposal to his girlfriend.

Hans’ cute and lovely fashion caught viewers’ attention, and the way she acts after getting drunk was entertaining. Besides Han, actress Lim Soo Hyang, MBLAQ’s G.O, and singer and composer Joo Young Hoon also appeared in cameo, adding more interesting scenes to the series

[c] korea.com