[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Thanks for the video grace and eric for the info.

It is already awkward for me to watch this. Hammie did very well in her acting. I find the scenes she did to be cute and funny. The one where she pretends to get along with Min Hyuk in the cinema really tickle me. She is doing an act within an act lol. I think this role fits her perfectly especially her cute image. What was a previous cameo before this? I remember it was a sitcom too where she appeared at a place asking for something. She was also pulling the cute looks too. It was funny too. :lol:

Her clumsyness was great too. The opening of her finding her boyfriend in desperation. Lol Grace the piggyback too does give a nonono vibe too for fanboy/girls but I think she did this soft emotion well. The thing I find a bit weird is how she cry. I do not meant to be mean but it could have been more sad and tearful. She could have done it with more pain eventhough I am blushing watching this. :wub:

Overall Hammie did great with her expressions and humor. I am watching this a few times again.

Edited by Palaverist

^

That sitcom named More Charming by the day, yeah she portrayed new employee in some kind clinic in cute image.. I remember in that sitcom she got airtime for 4 minutes and in SG she got like 15 minutes..

I agree, her expression was priceless! :lol:

Edited by rhe-c

Lolol i is a jealous fangirl :P

And her cameo for More charming by the day was too cute.lol i love hammie and all but thar one was just too much for me haha im such a bad fan.

Good thing they didn't ask her to act really cute here lol :P

^

It is natural lol. I am also asking why is he touching Seungyeon! Get your hands of!

Oh it was More Charming By The Day. I am watching it again. I really feel for those two men there lol. Who would not love the "anniyo" she did? Just watch it and follow her "anniyo"! I wonder if there is any translation for that video? I am not sure if I can last through 3 episodes if she kept doing that cute thing of hers. :sweatdrop: To much for my heart too.

The show just ends with the two men disappointed when she never attend the karaoke. That is how long it last?

Edited by Palaverist

If you guys are interested...

[!!!] If you are interested to write Seungyeon a letter for her 5th debut anniversary...You can write a letter on an A4 or B4 size paper,scan it and send it to aechak_880724@hanmail.net . Writing in English is okay! Participation is possible until 3-22.

^

lol its the same as "Kara" debuted :P its just that aechak is a hammie bias? so they wanted..err a special one for her?

anyways, if you guys are doing it, please do tell me. so that I can give you guys more info about it (:

^

Haha. I thought it was the time where she debuted alone like the time when her audition was accepted. KARA was born in 2007.03.29. Around nine days more to go. 5 years.. wow hard to believe it we last this long.

It is nice of aechak to make something especially for Seungyeon. A personal hand written letter from fans would really mean alot as it came directly from the fans themselves. I am sure Seungyeon would cry and be touched by the flood of letters.

Is the date 22nd March in korean time?

^

lol its the same as "Kara" debuted :P its just that aechak is a hammie bias? so they wanted..err a special one for her?

anyways, if you guys are doing it, please do tell me. so that I can give you guys more info about it (:

Awesome stuff! Do share more info!

I'd hope to be able to do it before the deadline though as I'm mugging for my quizzes this week. T-T

Would love to spend a little time to write this letter. =)

Here's aechak intruction

We will receive a letter(amount of a letter is A4 size or B4 size) for Seungyeon.

If you want to send a letter by hand, please aftter scanning, send to our.

(If your letter is too small, it may be a problem when printing. so, must be scanned more than a4 size.)

The background color is 'white' After scanning,

please put your writing on this bulletin board or send to e-mail. (aechak_880724@hanmail.net)

After sending mail, you must be write your e-mail address on this board.

Non-members can also participate.

Participation is possible until 3-22

--

Palaverist - Yup, its korean time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

I dont think she's underrated in terms of popularity. In Korea I think her personal fansite is the most, uhh how do you say this...sucessful?

But in terms of singing, I do think she's a little underrated. She might not be like other main vocals who does those super high notes, but her sweet voice make up for that. And lately dsp has been giving her good songs( because of love and guilty) so I hope many people would appreciate her voice.

@ niyameonk- I don't think she's underrated at all. Maybe internationally but in Japan she's the 2nd most popular member and in Korea she's the most popular member. She has the most fansites and most members in her fanclub that's around 24,000 and on amebo japan fansite Seungyeon is the 2nd most popular.

I think just internationally she's not as well known as Nicole or Hara but Seungyeon is always ranked up pretty high in terms of popularity.

I'm loving Seungyeon's hair lately...so pretty and sexy at the same time. I hope DSP gives Seungyeon more opportunities to perform some power ballads because songs like Guilty and Because of love really fits her voice <3