[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

has there ever been an official recording for guilty? or is it just a special song she sings only during live performances and concerts?

not yet but i guess it'll be released soon (probably with a mv). so far, solo song was only performed during karasia.

Guilty is epic, I think I'll make reaction video when it release :tongue:

anyway, in case you guys don't know yet, Aechak will make Seungyeon's photobook named "Something memorable", oversea fans can purchase too :D

link

Edited by rhe-c

School is finally over, that means i can spazzzz more :D Hope you guys can help me make this thread alive :thumbup1:

tumblr_m5k5xiMJdF1r9lc0so6_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5k5xiMJdF1r9lc0so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5k5xiMJdF1r9lc0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5itll942l1rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5iy1uSkMo1rw9k3qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5ixz26iYd1rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

88 <3

tumblr_m5imb1qsk21qjhpqlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5ila5f2r51qjhpqlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5ila5f2r51qjhpqlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5iaqcmfA11rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

88 again :D

tumblr_m5hmr9dM1X1qjhpqlo1_500.jpg

ahhhh so shiny :eyelove:

tumblr_m5hmr9dM1X1qjhpqlo2_1280.jpg

really love her outfit for this event

tumblr_m5hmmllixX1qjhpqlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5hmmllixX1qjhpqlo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5hjiv3wVv1r3k0o9o2_1280.jpg

Like models(short ones) :lol::lol2:

my hayeon time :P

tumblr_m5iavtzCK91rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5hgfgNIcR1qh8kafo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5hgfgNIcR1qh8kafo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5hgfgNIcR1qh8kafo7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5hgfgNIcR1qh8kafo3_1280.jpg

cr.all to owners and tumblr :P

and YES this is her real hair, no extensions needed :thumbup1:

--

Kinda sad that dsp isnt planning to promote their solos. I mean come on, Guilty is such an awesomeeee song

rhe-c lol apparently its a farting rank...

about farting lmao it was smthn like: "fairy like idols that had farting happenings"
they talked about how she farts often on stage and is a house zombie frm the happy together talk show :P

cr.iamme_yoon

Welcome back xxoo! Without you I don't usually comment here either. Forever lurking mode! :D

Hope everyone's having a good time around this time of the year!

lol thank you,good to know that you're still here :D

--

tumblr_m6bjf0SHXd1rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

with her co-host for Animal Farm

tumblr_m6bddf7cvP1qh8kafo1_500.jpg

cr.fyeah-kara and hiddenaceday

As you guys may have read, hammie's in the hospital and has acute anemia. I hope that she takes this time and rest well. And I hope that Singapore Kamilias would understand :thumbup:

and please do tweet her some encouraging msgs ^^

Get well soon, hammie! Take the time you need and comeback stronger! :thumbup:

poor Hammie got hospitalized :crying: , althere's just a small probability that she's going to attend MTV World Stage, I still hope she can make it..but again her health is more important :crying:

hoping for speedy recovery then :D

Edited by rhe-c

Hi guys, well as you all know, in a week, it's Hammies BIRTHDAYYYY

Anyways,so Aechak is opening their message book again for us, International fans :thumbup:

If you're interested in writing Seungyeon a Birthday Message, please go here and follow the instructions. It doesn't have to be hand-written, you can click the button at the bottom 2uo1iep.jpg and write your message there. Non-aechak-members can also participate! If you have further question, please ask us (:

2pqnb6c.jpg

lol i tried translating them with the help of google trans.

Oh and yea, if you guys are wondering about the password part, tbh I dont really know cause I have an account there already, but I guess the password is needed so you can edit your message again, not because you need to be a member (: lol I guess you guys should try it first and if it doesn't work, please tell me asap so I can ask them ^^

--

Edit

So yea, I was just writing(well typing)my message and the nonmembers options and members options were different. I mean like we(members) didnt need to put a password. That means the reason why nonmembers need to put a password is so that you can comeback and edit your message again

lol I hope that I'm clear enough :sweatdrop:

^

thank you so much for the guidance @xxoo, fortunately I'm already a member there and their previous projects to our beloved Hammie makes me realize how dedicated and rich they are :)

I will write a message there (after I missed the chance in 5th anniversary project last months) but I don't know if I will send the hand-written scan or just left a message, though I think the hand-written one will be more thoughtful with the coloring and thing :D what to do? the deadline is 3 days more :sweatdrop: gotta start writing from now on! :D

I know this is a bit late and all, but, . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGYEON!!!

:81766871::85896326::51333867::32524216::15541758:

I hope you had a very sweet and memorable birthday yesterday, with lots and lots of delicious, tasty foods, and lots and lots of useful and awesome presents, while spending the day with all of your dear friends, family, and loved ones. I am especially thankful and glad that you finally recovered, and got released from the hospital recently too. I'm looking forward to your comebacks and many more birthdays in the future. Take good cares Seungyeon. :jogging: