[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

She's looking really good with the natural hair color and length!

The last photo where SeungYeon waving to Kamilias are just so reassuring to everyone that she's healthy again.

Hopefully another fateful year for KARA and Kamilias onwards!

--

You guys, as you may know now... KARA'S COMMMMMINGGG BACKKKK!!!

...and that means new hairstyle for them lol

So, what kind of hairstyle do you guys want?

For me, it wont matter even if she goes back to hamjumma and hamafro cause we all know that she can rock any hairstyle you give her. That's our Seungyeon :D

@xxoo : LOL, hamjumma and hamafro? you mean JCL photoshoot style? I dislike that too, also Jumping super short hair style which made her looks like she wore a helmet :sweatdrop::lol:

anyway, it's okay for me too as long as the stylist doesn't cut her hair again. But I hope her hair will be more colourful this time since she's no more red hair now. And honestly I prefer her with bangs and curly hair but as I said, anything will do :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

^

That means jkamilias loved it :D

Her teaser is out and she's #FOREVERALONE LOLOL I really wouldnt mind if she flirt with those guitarists behind her lol just like MAMA 09 :P

Rocker Ham is in the house lol

her pv looks really expensive, along with gyuri

wonder how much they spent

some bts footage of seungyeon's mv filming

cr: uploader

have to say, seungyeon always looks so pretty<3 and her mv looks totally awesome. i bet she always wanted to sing rocker-ish.

she's such a small and petite girl but then you see her jumping and that jacket she was wearing<3 omg.

she throw away her kawaii image and turn into bad-*** rock star and broken hearted girl in the white dress. This MV must be great (and expensive)! in the drought dessert (I remember Ham tweeted the rough field last summer, I think it was refer to her shooting scene) with advance shooting equipment, rain, fire, and she looks gorgeous as usual!

no she's not FOREVER ALONE, she's got the whole band! :lol:

and Ham's mv will be broadcast last (again? :o:) ) though I can't stand this waiting! still couple more days or maybe next week :wacko:

Edited by rhe-c

The way she grabbed the mic was so cooooool lol I cant wait kyaaaaaa

and yea she's last again >< wonder how they decided this time. rock paper scissors? first name? shortest? lol sjdhajshd i dont like waiting.