[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

OMG she looks like song ji hyo without makeup :ph34r: ^^ that is so cool

Edited by xxoo
Please avoid from quoting images. Thank You

During the GP perf from MJ, Ham looked like an Angel came from Heaven,lol sorry its cheesy :P tis true tho!

and LOL what is that mnet wide vid about, is it about her being teased or that she looks younger than her age? Amazing that they even knew about the fancam of her and lizzy from Pattaya!

Thanks to Unionbay, my OTP is slowly starting to change, like SKAJNDAJBSDKJAS THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AND JING HUGS HER ANY CHANCE SHE GETS ASJNDAS;OJD

andand yesyes, I love harasic, but they should just do PDA in private or atleast not when ham is there lol :P she looked so out of place :(

BUTTTTT JESSICA ATLEAST LIKE WAVE/HI-5? HAMMIE AT THE START OMGGGGASDNALS MY TWO BIASSSSESSSS

^

If that's for animal farm, she can be absent like she did for 2 weeks when Kara promoted in Japan, I think she had bigger schedule which take days to finished, could be related to two pics she tweeted earlier about her secret project. :)

First Singapore and now Vietnam :( , I hope Kara can come again to both countries with full member