[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Apparently, Ham came to HongKong first while the rest were still in Vietnam
lol Our ninja ham, no one even noticed ><

--
HERE'S WHAT WE'VE BEEEEN WAITING FORRR!

More darkhammie in this mv! <3
but I think I prefer the jp pv more, because the time for this one was kinda awful. For ex... the mic grabbing, it didn't make an impact in kr ver >< BUUUT I still prefer the Korean song ver tho :P

wahh, first time in the Hammie thread. So, any ninja kamilia know when SY is releasing her "secret" song that she's been working on and hinting at? Has to be a song, the way she had notepad open and a mic set-up in front of her computer in one of the previous pictures

More darkhammie in this mv! <3

but I think I prefer the jp pv more, because the time for this one was kinda awful. For ex... the mic grabbing, it didn't make an impact in kr ver >< BUUUT I still prefer the Korean song ver tho :P

I agree, the mic grabbing isn't in the right timing.. I think the JP ver is more dramatic with raining, clock and the book on the beginning..

LOL, she still forever alone in CM.. nevermind, she loves animal afterall :D

There is this aura of refinement emitting from her in those MAMA pictures. i have not ever seen such elegance from her. what a surprise.

She's always had that sense of refinement and elegance. In fact I think she's the most refined in KARA, and maybe all of KPop (I know it's a very bold statement.) Early years we didn't see as much, but starting from 2011 it's plainly obvious. From her posture, expression, smile, articulation, attire that hugs her hourglass figure, the way she walks, etc.

EX.

kara-dancecover_all.jpg

kara-ham_redcarpet.jpg

kara-redcarpet_2011_sbsgayo3.jpg

kara-yeonic_redcarpet_2011_sbsgayo1.jpg

Hammie's on MAMA2012 -

tumblr_megzneupcr1rpnmqbo1_250.giftumblr_megzneupcr1rpnmqbo2_250.giftumblr_megzneupcr1rpnmqbo3_250.gif

these caps are so cute .. i just have to made it .. :x

Fchdh.jpg

Hammie tweeted these pictures .. isn't this from girls forever ? or this is what she's busy with all these while lol !

OHH7a.jpg

s9s1.jpg

translation by

(@yooniqda_)

[seungyeon]
it's somehow sexy so i need to show this off! the charm of the unmovable palm
~
괜히 센치하니낄 이거 자랑해야지! 옮기지 못한 손바닥 커서는 애교 http://twitpic.com/bisydghttp://twitpic.com/bisydx

tSOZl.jpg

this one too! ~ 요것두! http://twitpic.com/bisyhz

pictures credit to Seungyeon's twitter

SAUHDJABSDHBASIHDBA HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMIE IS PERFROMING GUILTTTTTYYYY ON THE 155555555555!!! ASDLKBASKLHDBKA

I CANNNNNNNT WAIT

on the other hand, I hope that all members can atleast perform even once. All of their solos are awesome like seriously there isnt even any that I dont like.

Yup she was perfect!

Her performance was a masterpiece, and her stares were so alluring.

I was in heaven watching her! Plus her outfit was really pretty... ~@.@~ Dazed!!!

I hope more people notice how great Seungyeon's voice is.

on Naver too

Pd4m.png

my personal note : Ham need to learn more about rocker gesture, she must be felt some kind of awkward since she can't move around on the stage like she did in Karasia but yeah still that stare is so worth wow-ing! (sorry I don't have proper words to desribe my feelings :P)

the rests are just perfect especially the looks; the outfit, the make-up (smokey eyes and orange lipstick omg!), the hair!! all perfect!

such a fiery stage!

off to go, time to hunt some captures and gifs! :D

Edited by rhe-c