[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

I thought she had 3 or 4 guys in her MV ..???

Hammie for SBS 1000songs challenge !!^^ I wonder what she's up to these days LOL

Well they were like the background playing music. Hammie didn't have a lover in her MV. Gyuri had Jung Suk won, Nicole had Jiwoon, Hara had Siwan, Jiyoung had Geonil I think. So poor Hammie didn't get her Kang Dong Won to be with her. (x

Lol probably rolling around with her new car^^

Aechak 2nd Goods "So Fabulous"

BB71AaxCUAA_jJ-.jpg

http://www.880724.com/goods.html

lil bit more expensive than the previous one but more stuffs; photobook+dvd+4 postcards+2 posters+calendar+t-shirt for 58 random people..

how cool is that!

but where money when I needed the most? FML :gemcry:

still waiting for some miracle until the deadline order though :teary:

Edited by rhe-c

20130131_seungyeon_jangokjung.jpg

KARA’s Seungyeon cast in ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’

KARA‘s Seungyeon has been cast in her first ever historical genre drama!

She will be joining Yoo Ah In, Kim Tae Hee, among others on 'Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love'. Her character is from a poor background, but she becomes one of the several wives of the king and succeeds in having her son inherit the throne. She will be vying for Yoo Ah In’s love against Kim Tae Hee.

Even though Seungyeon is extremely busy traveling to and from Japan, she is said to have prepared diligently. Her label DSP Media said, “Seungyeon has been dreaming about acting. She looked carefully and sincerely over ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’. She has made cameos before and starred in Japanese dramas before, but this is her first time acting in a historical genre drama. She’s working hard and preparing her best.

The drama will air in April.

source: allkpop

Another to drama for KARA. I'm really looking forward for this too. I'm so excited.

Heard all thse stuffs about the cable and non-cable shows on twitter, she's already getting bashed...http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ksuh6e

Well, I've seen hammie act 3? times already(2 sitcoms and Urakara) and I gotta admit, I cringed. Maybe its because the directors made her do all those aegyo lol

Also, it looks like she will be the bad guy here, wonder if thats gonna add more fire?

Hopefully, she exceed our expectations,like always, and blow us and knetizen away.

Woots^^

Hammie's in a drama !! kyaaa!! so it's not a sitcom and not a cameo haha!

Her role is kinda challenging and I hope she can really change other people's views through her acting.

I'm ready for Bad Hamster ...it's gonna start airing around april i think. Can't wait!