[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Another article I got from Soompi :

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon is cast as the lead role in Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon was recently cast as the lead role in the new drama series Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love.On February 1, Story TV, the production company of the series reported that Han was cast as the lead role in SBS TV’s new drama series Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love.In the series, Han plays the role of royal concubine Choi, a woman who was born as a person of humble condition but becomes a royal concubine and makes her son a king. As a rival of Jang Ok Jeong (played by Kim Tae Hee), she fights for King Sukjong (played by Yoo Ah In).Han has constantly prepared for the series despite her busy schedule in Korea and Japan. DSP Media, Han’s agency, says, “Han has decided to appear in Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love after careful consideration. She has constantly prepared to make her acting debut. She has appeared in some Korean drama series as a cameo and in a Japanese drama series, but this is the first Korean drama series she appears in as a lead character. She’s practicing a lot for the series now.”The story of Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love revolves around a setup that Jang Ok Jeong, who used to be a symbol of a bad woman in Korea, was actually a fashion designer in the Joseon Dynasty. It will be a different story from the previous stories about Jang Ok Jeong. The series will start airing in April afterYawang goes off the air.

Source: TV Report

credit http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007582/upcoming-drama-2013-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love-%EC%9E%A5%EC%98%A5%EC%A0%95-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%97%90-%EC%82%B4%EB%8B%A4/p7'>SOOMPI

JOJ script books volume 1-4

480271_205507866255437_820752769_n.jpg230471_205507732922117_1321430666_n.jpg

554340_205507972922093_2044651822_n.jpg542325_205507669588790_271215129_n.jpg

credit http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007582/upcoming-drama-2013-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love-%EC%9E%A5%EC%98%A5%EC%A0%95-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%97%90-%EC%82%B4%EB%8B%A4/p7'>SOOMPI

her role for this drama is completely different from her past cameos.

like come on, it's a historical drama and plus, she's gonna have a son

(which is so weird cause she looks like a kid herself lol)

i think people should just wait it out and just chill before they judge and bash her.

sigh, whatever. i'm still gonna watch this cause of our hammie! :)

why do i get a feeling she's going to be playing the not so nice character :P

lol, oh well. i'll just wait and see. i'm excited! :)

Hammie in drama and on top of that, Historical Drama! my favorite genre of K-Drama! and she'll portray Choi-Sookbin/Dongyi character who's sweet and smart,, ah really can't wait until April!

damn netizens, always hating on idols turn actors; at least give her a chance first then you can judge..!

surprise them by showing some improvement, Hammie! we believe you've trained and worked extra hard for this, we believe in you!

and more Ham in hanbok yay which is the best thing!

Edited by rhe-c

^

exactly ! the expression and the tone so cute! :D

via @KARAfacts

Seungyeon, the most anticipated multi-entertainer in 2013

http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=51110&section=sc208

it's surprising that she beat Lee Seunggi who we're all know is well loved and very popular..

some kind of high expectation for her upcoming drama, Seungyeon fighting!

:gemcheer:

Edited by rhe-c

I just found it really cute when she said 'chomda'(?) (x

what's that mean?

^

exactly ! the expression and the tone so cute! :D

via @KARAfacts

Seungyeon, the most anticipated multi-entertainer in 2013

http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=51110&section=sc208

it's surprising that she beat Lee Seunggi who we're all know is well loved and very popular..

some kind of high expectation for her upcoming drama, Seungyeon fighting!

:gemcheer:

woooah.... awesome Hammie is awesome. How did she beat Lee Seunggi? was it a poll thing? i can't open the link coz there's a WOT warning me not to open the link.

NarKara, on 03 Feb 2013 - 19:24, said:

what's that mean?

woooah.... awesome Hammie is awesome. How did she beat Lee Seunggi? was it a poll thing? i can't open the link coz there's a WOT warning me not to open the link.

according to rough google translate yes it's a poll, they surveyed dentists (cmiiw) and the result :

1. Seungyeon 159 votes

2. Lee Seunggi 153 votes

3. Chansung 89 votes

4. Seo In Guk 79 votes

I bet most of them are male :D and it looks like they love her beautiful smile also because she's hallyu star and yes they have high expectation for her do well in the upcoming drama especially because it is a historical drama :)

see.. great minds think positive, not like that fckn netizens!

anyway, tweet from @UNIONBAY_ssts

BCLqEHgCIAAoq-l.jpg

super tall Hammie! :D

Edited by rhe-c

according to rough google translate yes it's a poll, they surveyed dentists (cmiiw) and the result :

1. Seungyeon 159 votes

2. Lee Seunggi 153 votes

3. Chansung 89 votes

4. Seo In Guk 79 votes

I bet most of them are male :D and it looks like they love her beautiful smile also because she's hallyu star and yes they have high expectation for her do well in the upcoming drama especially because it is a historical drama :)

see.. great minds think positive, not like that fckn netizens!

Actually the best part is girls voted for this poll lol, hence the rest are all guys

lol guess a lot of girls cant get away from her charm, including me :P

Actually the best part is girls voted for this poll lol, hence the rest are all guys

is this poll related to the article on AKP? or was it a different poll thing? coz the result is totally different ~confused~

is this poll related to the article on AKP? or was it a different poll thing? coz the result is totally different ~confused~

Nope, according to _songie@twitter this poll is about "which celebrity are you most anticipating to do well for 2013?" and the akp one is more endorsement

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon says, “I don’t share my pay with other members"

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon recently talked about her pay.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Challenge! 1000 Songs that aired on February 3, Han showed off her talent in singing, teaming up with anchor Lee Yoona and dog trainer Lee Woong Jong.

Han said, “I’m here as a host of TV Animal Farm. I didn’t expect that I would appear on this show like this. KARA recently held a concert in Japan, and all members are working individually now.”

Host Lee Hwi Jae asked her, “Do you share your pay from the show with other members?” and Han said, “No, I share it with my agency.”

Dog trainer Lee talked about how Sang Geun, the dog that became popular after appearing on KBS 2TV’s Two Days and One Night, is doing now

Source http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2013020408242418289&type'>Money Today

credit : enkorea.com

that's even cooler! I've caught in her charm too :D

broadcast version

cr:redteam517

:geminluv:

Even after replaying Hammie's 'Strong Enough' vid for God knows how many times, im still amazed at how perfect the moment was. Everything seems to be perfect: Hammie's performance, the background music, the background video, the lighting fx, the audience's reactions, the camera angles and shots, the video editing. Anyways, who are those two beautiful and very talented kids playing the piano?

Edited by NarKara

G.O, Seungyeon, Siwan, Ji Eun, and Sunggyu to cameo in upcoming KBS sitcom

20130206_abitoflove_cameos-600x600.jpg

MBLAQ‘s G.O., KARA‘s Seungyeon, ZE:A‘s Siwan, SECRET‘s Ji Eun, and INFINITE‘s Sunggyu will all be making cameos in the upcoming KBS2 sitcom ‘A Bit of Love‘ (‘Remaining Love‘).

According to KBS reps, “The idols are not fixed cast members, but forabout three weeks, they’ll appear as the younger versions of the five main characters and leave a strong first impression.”

G.O. will be playing the younger role of manly man Lee Jae Ryong, while Siwan will play the main character’s crush (Kim Tae Hoon). Ji Eun is set to play the feminine character of Do Ji Won, while Sunggyu will play weak-bodied Lee Hoon. Seungyeon is warming up her acting chops by playing the main character’s (Kim Sun Mi) younger self.

It’s reported that the producers of ‘Immortal Song 2‘ had a hand in picking the idols.

Check out the premiere of ‘A Bit of Love’ on February 18th KST!]

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/g-o-seungyeon-siwan-ji-eun-and-sunggyu-to-cameo-in-upcoming-kbs-sitcom

OMg OMG! I love how they put her pic in center..

and I heard there will be some kind of love triangle among Hammie, Siwan and Sunggyu, Kyaa!!!

:gemhappy:

Edited by rhe-c