[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

[TRANS] [2013.08.07] Majesty JAPAN - Seungyeon

tumblr_inline_mr7zh6LMrh1qz4rgp.jpg          

I like to wear knitted clothes all year around but I want to try a feminine cool look in autumn.

"Casual yet mature"
Today’s style shows that kind of image.
Monotone is easy to wear so I usually dress like this.
Because of the material, I like wearing knitted clothes all year round!
Summer knitted clothes have holes in them.
I’m usually dressed in a comfortable style, wearing loose t-shirts with

skinny pants and but in autumn I would like to be feminine and wear a one piece with cardigan.
People who have experienced love in summer will be able to relate to our new song “Thank You Summer Love”.
The chances of wearing a swimsuit increases in summer so I need to diligently start going on a diet.
However, there are many times where we will return to what we were in winter after we managed to slim down in summer. Please don’t overdo it.
Take care of your health in summer!
And please shower KARA with love!
===
Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard

Translations: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

• Like 1

201308091310320310_3.jpg

Photo by Bud gave up as little more than a very ㅋ

(Click!)
ibdBNDqm5e2KvQ.jpg

irsrxAhGgyIMS.jpg

iwSEy7DLkEah6.jpg

ihVsVnAB2729A.jpg

ibvpbjrTocOSQJ.jpg

ibh9JDT3NIxJaZ.jpg

================================================== =======================================
================================================== =======================================

(Click!)
ivL35MEWmnItA.jpg

iD7ymDu6NCDYF.jpg

iTOlm2A9yIctB.jpg

igM91Foge9lR6.jpg

'UNIONBAY' provides a behind-the-scenes look at Lee Min Ki, KARA's Seungyeon, and Jiyoung's photoshoot

KARA-Seungyeon-Jiyoung_1376101705_af_org
KARA's Seungyeon and Jiyoung, and actor Lee Min Ki reunited recently to participate in a photoshoot for apparel brand 'UNIONBAY'.

These three have worked together on several occasions before and it's pretty evident in the BTS photos released that they seem to be good friends who are quite comfortable around one another.

While revealing the fun photos, a rep recalled back on the atmosphere of the shoot as he said, "As they've been acquainted for two years now as endorsement models, it's become pretty much a given that they not only ask each other how they're doing but play smartphone games with one another during breaks. They're always laid back and boast fantastic teamwork so we were able to complete the project on a lively note."

Check out more BTS photos below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/unionbay-provides-a-behind-the-scenes-look-at-lee-min-ki-karas-seungyeon-and-jiyoungs-photoshoot

Jiyoung_1376101802_20130810_jiyoung.jpg

Jiyoung_1376101803_20130810_seungyeon.jp

Jiyoung_1376101803_20130810_jiyoung_leem

[FANCAM] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 "Rehearsal"

Jing Hammie

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by DooDoo

BRX6Gy2CEAAhLJ7.jpgBRWuGhqCMAASjEM.jpg

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by ㄴㅇㄹ @DCInside

bnHVt6g.jpg

SPq7XOs.jpg

8mvvKfI.jpg

b0Blfg9.jpg

7o0fo1X.jpg

fZy4ZsX.jpg

KKTi2bz.jpg

hgfEVYR.jpg

zmzi3fU.jpg

0uK54NM.jpg

Edited by edr49890

MORE HAMMIE!! Always very welcomed!  :inluv:

Thanks again edr for the addition.

& It's nice of ㄴㅇㄹ (DCInside) to show us some of the equipments used for the recording.  :hihi:

998776_157885591072392_587915228_n.jpg

Amf9z9O.jpg

K-pop girl group KARA is coming back to the local music scene next month, breaking one year’s hiatus.

KARA has confirmed their comeback with the fourth studio album in September and released a teaser image of five KARA members donning men’s suits through their agency DSP Media’s press release Monday morning.

Breaking the one-year hiatus since their fifth mini-album “PANDORA,” the upcoming record is the group’s first full-length album in two years after “STEP.”

During their tight filming schedule of cine-drama “Secret Love,” helmed by acclaimed TV producer Kim Gyu-tae, KARA members were busy collecting their ideas for the new album, a DSP official was quoted as saying.

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68609

shared by fantomas

After a long, long wait from all Kamilia, KARA is finally having their Korean comeback!

It's been almost a year since the girls' "Pandora" promotions, and KARA has finally released a teaser image for their comeback! The girls haven't revealed a specific date except that it'll be in September. The comeback will be a full album. 

All the girls got decked out in suits, and they look amazing as the 'male' KARA! It looks like they're going for a boyish look this time around. Stay tuned on allkpop for more KARA comeback news!

http://www.allkpop.c...tember-comeback

Edited by edr49890

TRANS] [2013.08.12] TV LIFE Magazine - Seungyeon

tumblr_inline_mremgg0yC31qz4rgp.jpg

Theme: To the Future Me 10 Years Later

I want to stand on the stage as KARA even after 10 years.

Seungyeon turned 25 in July. Together with a message to her future self, she talked about KARA’s future and her view on marriage. ♪

Q: If the members were animals, what would they be?

A: Nicole will be a meerkat. She gives the feeling that she always has her antenna up. Hara will be a carp. She looks like one. (laughs) Jiyoung will be a panda because she has a huge build and sleeps a lot. (laughs) Gyuri will be a chicken. She has the elegant attitude of one. Since my eyes resemble one, I’ll be a hamster!?

Q: Tell us a way to deal with the summer heat!

A: During summer, I’ll try not to go out as much as possible other than for work. (laughs) When the location of a shoot is outdoors, I’ll use cooling mist, which acts like a sunscreen, and wear inner wear that absorbs sweat.

Q: What kind of fashion do you like on a guy?

A: I like the natural style. I feel that it’s too showy for guys to wear accessories and neon colored clothes. Guys who wear shorts in summer? If he looks good, OK~ (laughs)

10 years from now, I’ll be 35 years old~ (distant look in eyes) In Korea, it’s difficult for a girl group to

continue activities after 10 years. If possible, I would like KARA to be the first group to do so. Personally, I want to continue acting. I recently acted in a Korean historical drama “Jung Ok Jung, Living in Love”. I would like to be given more roles. I don’t have to be the lead, I just want to be an actress who makes an impact on the viewers.

I want to get married someday. A family that spends time together on our rest days, I want to build a family that has a good relationship with one another. It will be nice if I become a calm minded woman in my 30s.

If I were to send a message to my future self 10 years later, I’ll say to myself, “Devote yourself to whatever you are doing, please be the Seungyeon who always gives her best. Please become a person who can manage singing, acting and being an MC well. And with regards to relationships, be as dedicated and earnest as you are now.”

To the members 10 years later, I wish to say to them, “Health is most important! We’ll find the things we are good at as time passes. Even as we do our best in those areas, let’s continue to maintain a relationship where the 5 of us can still hold a great concert as KARA.”

Gyuri’s solo appearance is up next!

+++

Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15412#entry646074

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

OMG Hammie Oppa......  I'm speechless when see your teaser   

Hammie Oppa?! But I am Hammie Oppa!!  :gemadmire:

She is Hammish Boyish version of Hammie Seungyeona!!   :inluv:

As for the good news, that sounds cooooool!! I will be looking forward to their up-coming Comeback in September.

• Like 1

this is that you called Vampire Beauty..! :geminluv:

imagine people accusing her Plastic Surgery LOL

Let them HATE..while this Vampire Girl Making me In love 

Vampire beauty, natural beauty, baby face beauty, you name it! :D

the thing about Seungyeon is her jaw shape become really sharp when she smile in some particular shape and it looks unreal..that's why people accused her for doing plastic surgery..  

this pic is from Rock U era.. means she has done PS since 2008 not since 2012 like K-Netizens suspect to? LOL

seungyeon_shows_off_her_bangs-1063.png

She hardly change much from her child photo with that tiny ribbon! The pic is so spot on edr! This vampire is moving the clock back and forth like a boss.  EDIT: Lol I noticed that boss pic after writing. One moment she young the next mature and older. She have no problem being in a kids drama. Haha.  

As for the k-netizen, they should just drop the hate. What do they hope to achieve with that? Having a sharper jawline means you are losing weight! Not surgery! Even if someone do surgery, what gives them the right to scorn and hate? Even if someone does surgery they do not deserve that.

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 1