[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

People are stupid to jump to assumptions of plastic surgery because of certain photos.  They never consider the lighting, the angle, the bloated-ness that day, etc.  And to compare baby pictures to adult pictures doesn't always work either.   Some people change 180 when they get older, doesn't always mean it's because of surgery.  My Sister in-law looks nothing like she does when she was a child.

• Like 1

When did Seungyeona tweeted that drawing? Are you sure it is from our Han Seungyeon?   :dumb:

I think edr meant that the source for the drawing came from the real-life photo SY tweeted. 

People are stupid to jump to assumptions of plastic surgery because of certain photos.  They never consider the lighting, the angle, the bloated-ness that day, etc.  And to compare baby pictures to adult pictures doesn't always work either.   Some people change 180 when they get older, doesn't always mean it's because of surgery.  My Sister in-law looks nothing like she does when she was a child.

I agree, unfortunately there are people out there that try to take every opportunity possible to criticize another person regardless of the facts.  Nonetheless our SY is 100% natural!

are they going back to their debut concept?

I actually kinda wish they did, because their debut concept is wonderful^^

Anyway, does anyone else ever get the feeling that SeungYeon is so cute that you just wanna cry? Because I do. And also, I just wanna say that when it comes to singing, Hammie is my role model. I wanna be a singer just as amazing as she is.

I actually kinda wish they did, because their debut concept is wonderful^^  

Anyway, does anyone else ever get the feeling that SeungYeon is so cute that you just wanna cry? Because I do. And also, I just wanna say that when it comes to singing, Hammie is my role model. I wanna be a singer just as amazing as she is.

Yesss!! Seungyeona is really very cute & lovable, & any friendly person with nice heart will fall for her beautiful smile.  :inluv:

& yes, "Erinacchi", if you want to become like Seungyeona, then you can. All you need to do is to practice &  work harder. Keep going!

Fighting!!  :determined:

• Like 1

That's exactly what I will do^^ been taking singing lessons for three years (this will be my fourth year) and... well, fighting!

And yes, Hammie is such a sweetheart<3 The way she smiles just makes me so much happier. I'm glad she exists. She's made so many of my bad days so much better.

• Like 1

[sCAN] KARA Solo Collection Limited Edition: Photobook

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrh5wbCaf91ruwie6o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrbnhhnY2X1ruwie6o1_1280.jpg

awww I'm melting now....  :jogging: 'Like' is not enough , Where is the LOVE button? hehe   

Thanks for the pics!!

I don't have much BLOOD now..i'm dead..im ghost right now.!!!!hays LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 hehe

• Like 1

Of course CUTE!! She is our Seungyeona, the fake maknae!!  :inluv:

& In the first animated-gif she was singing in Japanese, but it looks as if she says « you are delicious » in Korean!!  :3

^  

CUTE GIF ..hehe thanks

HAMMIE of my LIFE 

very Kissable Hammie..huhu just seeing you its like i wanna grab you .and hug you hehe

w077NSP.jpg

C2WOb4u.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Hammie is going to send me into an early grave with her beauty. Just saying. How can anyone be so beautiful? I can't, I just can't. Hammie, you're too beautiful, and I mean it the nicest possible way.

• Like 2

Hammie is going to send me into an early grave with her beauty. Just saying. How can anyone be so beautiful? I can't, I just can't. Hammie, you're too beautiful, and I mean it the nicest possible way.

I made you one since for sure HAMMIE is your BIAS

hehe ENJOY the SIG

tumblr_mrmo564dVP1s5x9xro1_400.jpg

there are so many picts of her :geminluv:  she is so pretty :geminluv:  feels like in heaven :jogging:

Who's your bias?you want Signature too?