[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

OMG!! That bang , That hair colour

THAT CUTE HAMSTER!!! :OCZgm: Really can't wait to watch Vitamin!

Btw , What the news said about Hammie?

I believe it reads " KARA's Han Seungyeon, Koo Hara real age is in the 30s? 'surprised' "

• Like 2

Poor Seungyeona, poor Hara. It is said that they both lived an irregular lifestyle. They revealed, that they did not eat their meals properly because there was not enough time due to their busy schedule. Sometimes they had to "Starve" in-order to get in shape... poor things.  :touched:

I hope their cases is not the worst in Vitamin.  :teary:

• Like 1

KARA Goo Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara, Hara, Han Seung Yeon, Vitamin

Hr96Bk32.jpg

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were diagnosed with having hardened arteries.

On a recent episode of KBS2 “Vitamin,” they had a special 500th episode titled “10 Year Younger! Tips to Live 10 Years Longer!” On the show, they examined urinary, cardiovascular, endocrine, dental, cancer, and bone health.

In this episode, the cast members as well as guests were measured for pulse speed, blood pressure, blood vessel “age,” and had carotid ultrasounds.

In the midst of all this, Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were found to have a shocking blood vessel age. To this Hara said, “Because I have such a busy schedule I don’t have a lot of time, and so I don’t usually get to eat every meal. I think that’s the cause of my problem.”

Seung Yeon said, “I knew that my irregular living habits would lead to a bad result. From now I’m going to change my eating habits and lifestyle to overcome this and become healthier.”

Severance Hospital cardiology professor, who appeared on the show, said, “We wanted to determine the resilience of blood vessels in the arterial wave for Han Seung Yeon and Hara, and found that there is a slight hardening of the arteries. There is a good chance of improving their health by changing their lifestyles and focusing more on their health.”

@ohkpop
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

KARA's Seungyeon and Hara are surprised by the age of their what?

KARA-Hara-Seungyeon_1377634819_af_org.jp

KARA's Hara and Seungyeon are known for their baby faces, but they were in for a shocker when it came to another type of age.

On the latest 'Vitamin', the girls were tested on how healthy their blood vessels were. Though Hara and Seungyeon seem to be healthy women in their twenties, their blood vessels came out to be as healthy as those a decade older than them in their thirties! The result shocked the two members, who hadn't been expecting a bad result.

SEE ALSO: KARA are royalties in 2nd video teaser for 'Damaged Lady'

Hara admitted ,"I think the problem happened because I didn't eat well during my busy schedule." Seungyeon also said, "I thought it'd be somewhat bad because of my irregular lifestyle. From now on, I have to try harder by changing my eating and lifestyle habits."

The doctor told them, "When I was checking Seungyeon and Hara's arterial blood pressure, I saw that they had slight arteriosclerosis. Blood vessel age can always improve, so they have to try hard to improve their habits."

Tip: itsme
@allkpop
  • Like 1

^

Reading these news made me feel sad about the girls :( 

Please take care of yourself KARA girls !

btw Hammie looks SUPER YOUNG here :gemheart:

BREAK IT ERA hhehehehe hays ...LOVE HAMMIE so MUCH

Seungyeon went for jyp audition too (held in america). for more insider news, stay tuned @ radio star in 2 days time.

and We all Know that Goo HARA also audition to JYP and Got rejected 
osht.jpg

shared by :whatdoyouknow

whoa! since Radio Star had JYP too, I knew they're gonna bring this news that probably most of us never heard before.

Yes I ever read that somewhere that Hammie auditioned for JYP when she was high school but at that time she also auditioned for DSP and pass in both agency and decided to choose DSP instead (excellent choice!)

I don't know if it's true or not, better wait for the full full story then :D

Edited by rhe-c

@edr

Spazzzz!!!! OOO! What is that video on hammie there? She look very pretty in that white dress. It look like huge feathers from white pigeon. Lol I mean that in a good way.           @rhe-c

I came here and just read the article here that about Hammie in that vitamin show having an a blood health of 30 years old. She even said that she have bad irregular lifestyle and eating habits. She is busy, stress and have a hectic schedule. Yet even all she look omg *freaking* gorgeous and young, that cause my brain to short-circuit from confusion.  The amount of contradiction is making me confused! I don't think the doctor is spot on with saying she have a harden blood vessel. They are more like blood vessel of steel. If a normal guy or person do what she did, they probably look like a train wreck. Go ask yourself how you would look.  

But hammie... :gemnoway:  wow! Maybe she is a vampire? Maybe 30 years old body internal body age is like babies age to vampire that live hundreds of years?  

Where can I watch vitamin, preferably with subs?

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 2