* 출처 : 카라 갤러리

6월 팬미팅 사회를 봤던  MC '딩동' 페이스북에 올라왔다고 함..

어제 방송됐던 '다큐멘터리 3일'에서  MC '딩동'이 일대백 사전 MC를 맡고 있는게 나오길래 

오호~  만날수도 있겠구나 했었는데 역시 반갑게 기념촬영을 ^^

ipXBq2KNTfwcH.jpg
  • Like 1

KARA's Seungyeon shares her story about a persistent anti-fan

KARA-Seungyeon_1378806935_af_org.jpg

KARA's Seungyeon shared her experiences with a particularly nasty and persistent anti-fan at a recent filming of SBS' 'Incarnation'.

Seungyeon said, "There was an anti-fan who pestered me for over a year. The handwritten letter I received at the time had curses in it. The handwriting was so pretty that I thought it was from an actual fan at first."

When the KARA member revealed what the letter actually said, the host panel and studio were shocked. She previously addressed the issue on Twitter, writing, "If you're disgusted, don't look, and if you don't like something, leave it alone. Must you communicate those kinds of feelings to relieve yourself? Thanks a lot. For letting me know."

@allkpop

• Like 1

Oh boy, she got problems with just one anti?

He is not "just one anti", he is a particularly nasty persistent anti-fan, plus he pestered her for over a year. & yes, Han Seungyeon is a very patient person.

Wouldn't you call the cops if you were her?

He is not "just one anti", he is a particularly nasty persistent anti-fan, plus he pestered her for over a year. & yes, Han Seungyeon is a very patient person.

Wouldn't you call the cops if you were her?

I don't think cops could make something with a social website :P but that's my point, she was really patient even with this guy who are follow her through many years.

Edited by Geassu

I don't think cops could make something with a social website :P but that's my point, she was really patient even with this guy who are follow her through many years.

not social website ..that anti keep sending HANDWRITTEN hateful letters to her.. at first ..the letters looks GOOD and well prepared .looks like from fans .but if when she open the content its full of hateful message ..and that's for over year ..i'm curious how many handwritten letters seungyeon received? 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

not social website ..that anti keep sending HANDWRITTEN hateful letters to her.. at first ..the letters looks GOOD and well prepared .looks like from fans .but if when she open the content its full of hateful message ..and that's for over year ..i'm curious how many handwritten letters seungyeon received? 

LOL you are right, I was confusing with the tweet that she make, the fact that she read the letter shows that they really receive our gifts, too bad that this guy use the letter like this :/

Edited by Geassu
  • Like 1

I really wonder how the letters got to Seungyeon hands. I guess not every single letter that is given to them is moderated or check so some bad ones do get through. I don't quite get it when she "handwriting was so pretty that I thought it was from an actual fan at first." I guess it is as edr explain that the letter was well-prepared. It really amaze me how some people can go to such as extent to vent their hate or dissatisfaction to someone else. I mean that is quite a thing to go to such an elaborate way to hurt someone and the person is rather persistent too.      

I do agree with you guys that she is very patient. There is more anti-fan out there than just that anti-fan one she said. So that mean she is alot lot more patient than I can imagined. Yeah Seungyeon can call the cops for the action that the anti-fan do. She can call the police charge that person for harassment. Even then that is only one anti-fan out of many out there. If it was me getting those letters, yes I would get the cops if it is too out hand as in my life is in danger. If it just a background noise I teach those anti-fans with an advise or two like Seungyeon did.    
Btw where can I find that original tweet of her?

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 1

I really wonder how the letters got to Seungyeon hands. I guess not every single letter that is given to them is moderated or check so some bad ones do get through. I don't quite get it when she "handwriting was so pretty that I thought it was from an actual fan at first." I guess it is as edr explain that the letter was well-prepared. It really amaze me how some people can go to such as extent to vent their hate or dissatisfaction to someone else. I mean that is quite a thing to go to such an elaborate way to hurt someone and the person is rather persistent too.      

I do agree with you guys that she is very patient. There is more anti-fan out there than just that anti-fan one she said. So that mean she is alot lot more patient than I can imagined. Yeah Seungyeon can call the cops for the action that the anti-fan do. She can call the police charge that person for harassment. Even then that is only one anti-fan out of many out there. If it was me getting those letters, yes I would get the cops if it is too out hand as in my life is in danger. If it just a background noise I teach those anti-fans with an advise or two like Seungyeon did.    

Btw where can I find that original tweet of her? 

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8379&page=34#entry610516

KARA-Seungyeon_1378806935_af_org.jpg

KARA's Seungyeon Appearance SBS' 'Incarnation'.

Rises the Ratings from 3.8 to 4.4

I actually saw the show and she was crying because some anti was sending a hate letter to her 60+ yr old parents disguised as a fan letter for over a year and she kept it in and finally snapped and called the person out after the anti sent a box that looked like a present with hate letter in it . She was crying when she talked about how her elderly parents reacted to the letters.. Ppl should not take this out of context..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd8od8yKBs8

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Airport fashion makes KARA's Seungyeon mad

KARA-Seungyeon_1378845901_af_org.jpg

On SBS' 'Incarnation', KARA's Seungyeon let out her frustration about 'airport fashion'.  

The MC brought up an incident in which Seungyeon told a reporter: "It's such a headache. It's embarrassing to always wear sunglasses every time I go to the airport. It's not like the five of us [KARA members] are insects."

Seungyeon explained to everyone that she was not angry at the reporter, but rather the whole concept of airport fashion. She's used to dressing comfortably and prefers it -- that is until airport fashion became such a trend. Seungyeon compared it to a runway where fans and reporters alike are standing by to take pictures.  

She also pointed out that no one wears a T-shirt just a few times before throwing it away, yet she is ridiculed if seen wearing anything twice. After School's UEE wholeheartedly agreed and jumped in with her own complaints: "When you do dress up, no photographers show up!"  

The two women let it all out, but it's unlikely that fans and reporters will stop showing up to catch their latest airport fashion.

@allkpop

==========

Kamilia Awards: Who is the WORST dresser?

and Hammie #1 hehehehe I LOVE HAMMIE

if you remember

BMx5rixCEAI1GX3.jpg+large.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

^

True. Completely true. & I do agree with that too.

Airport fashion is a headache, a real pain in someone's life, because you don't wear what you like but what you think people/others will like to see.

Poor Seungyeona, she need to buy new clothes each time she visits the Airport.  :teary:

• Like 1

KARA Han Seungyeon, Enjoying Her Vacation Riding the Bike

xc96IU12.jpg

kara han seungyeon riding the bike

Group KARA’s member Han Seungyeon revealed a picture of her vacation.

Yesterday, Han Seungyeon posted on her Twitter, “I’m on a break. Why am I so busy even though I’m resting?” and “This is the bike that I finally bought after hesitating for 2 years. I’m spending happy days. Happy Thanksgiving to you too” along with a picture.

In the picture, Han Seungyeon is wearing no makeup, riding the bike. She seems to be enjoying her break for Thanksgiving.

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1