[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

What does sharingan means? I think that chocolate in that photo is just out of focus as the subject is Seungyeon there. I just realised that umbrella seems rather loose or her hips is really thin. I really miss some umbrella videos.

That 2011 and 2013 photo, I see no change lol. Still the same, not in anyway 2 years older.

• Like 1

I think that chocolate in that photo is just out of focus as the subject is Seungyeon there.

No. It is not focus matter but a censorship one (look at her fingers that were holding the chocolate). But what confused me is WHY blurring it since we still can see the chocolate bar, plus from the packing-paper (that's not blurred) it looks like sinkers.

& I think Seungyeona was eating so that's why she covered her face with Lupin's move  cute-rabbit-emoticon-08.gif?1301940529

Q: What does sharingan means?

A: Probably something Naruto related. Just google it & an image with the full list of symbols will appear

• Like 1

LOL..this is what he gonna use this upcoming concert..haha if you guys remember the Creature Drawing of each member? this  one by hammie and also this is how that kamilia cheering way ..LOLZ

https://twitter.com/hs0724love/status/401594171334463488/photo/1 BZK_xVuCUAAXw1I.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

^ OMG   Love this fanvid   SHE'S LOVELY  :inluv: 

actually my plan is just to see the 1st 10-20 seconds ..but it turns out ..finishing the VIDEO and Shared here hahaha so LOVELY fanmade tbh!!!

When is this?

Its Hammie's Sponsor Photo? 

@karabungaHamtaSY

I know you get this a lot but I always think you're a genius! :D

actually my plan is just to see the 1st 10-20 seconds ..but it turns out ..finishing the VIDEO and Shared here hahaha so LOVELY fanmade tbh!!!        

When is this?

Its Hammie's Sponsor Photo? 

it was from last year

• Like 1

@karabungaHamtaSY

I know you get this a lot but I always think you're a genius! :D

it was from last year

oh i see.. i check my sponsor list i haven't seen that yet hehe..thanks