[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

@hanuel jhen

Another Karasia Kobe picture! Hammie kept her hat with and never throw it it to anyone then. Thanks emj! I remembered, she was fanning her face to control her tears. That is where you see her hand close to her face. I was a distance away about 20 meters.  She then look at Hara, smiled with a smile almost in major tears. Hara look back at her the same way with teary eyes and give a small laugh and smile. Hammie grab Hara hand and they both continued holding. They sang while holding each others hand.    

@love action

It my first time seeing it. Haha. Rock star hammie. "let's sing it".

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 2

Hammie is such a doll. Really I want to know which fountain of youth she drinks from.

seungyeon-only damaged lady (fanmade)

a1EZfCJIXA0

as always, another great effort by aechak putting together the clips into a single video.

Still cannot forget the every moment from KARASIA even I didn't make to go for it........ It had been over for one week, but I still remember about what's in fan account said, SeungYeon just cannot control her tears and holding into HaRa arms..........TT

Can you link to me about fan account say about hammie crying..

• Like 1