[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

^

i'm sure she has already got the "approval" to date. i sincerely hope her dream comes true soon.

look at her, how can she still be single? (if korean guy is a concern, then she should look internationally. lol)

5k37.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 5

^

that's why I never trust her words everytime she speaks about tired being single, like how come? :D

SBS Entertainment Awards

so pretty!!

i dont think seungyeon is single right now..she has someone right now...just she just too good hiding him..hahaha..but i wonder..what did the guy in sbs entertm awards say to hammie???animal farm and other???tell me tell me tell me...hihi

• Like 1

i dont think seungyeon is single right now..she has someone right now...just she just too good hiding him..hahaha..but i wonder..what did the guy in sbs entertm awards say to hammie???animal farm and other???tell me tell me tell me...hihi

IKR?! hehehe

hmm..seems like another Hammie's fanboy to me.. :P

just a guess : he's a fan, he think she's cute and likes to see her in JOJ and Animal Farm and Hammie said she likes him too, he's so cool in his drama or something like that then Ham teased him back by asking if she's his ideal type or what, and the guy seems to answer it with doubt..

I repeat it again, just a wild guess from me hehe :D

oh well, just wait until the expert one translating it well

:gemshout:

Edited by rhe-c
  • Like 2

I think Seungyeon is single but only because she seems picky LOL. She has lots of requirements for her ideal guy so I don't think it's esay to impress her. Also, probably too many guys are afraid to ask out a girl with lots of confidence like Seungyeon who is wanted a lot by other men. 

If she isn't single, I wonder who the guy is. Seungyeon is so pretty so I know she has many admirers. 

• Like 1

translation from SBS Song Festival

HC: seungyeon shi, what’s your new year’s plan?

SY: compared to plan, it should be wish

wish to be like Tiger JK and yoon mi rae seniors beautiful love encounte, so envious

HC: okay, wish this person certainly must appear. I’m envious too

http://nixtystar.tumblr.com/post/71840576565/myhanseungyeon-rough-translation-hc-seungyeon        

close enough to my previous guess, right? :P:D

Edited by rhe-c
  • Like 1

translation from SBS Song Festival

HC: seungyeon shi, what’s your new year’s plan?

SY: compared to plan, it should be wish

wish to be like Tiger JK and yoon mi rae seniors beautiful love encounte, so envious

HC: okay, wish this person certainly must appear. I’m envious too

http://nixtystar.tumblr.com/post/71840576565/myhanseungyeon-rough-translation-hc-seungyeon                

close enough to my previous guess, right? :P:D

Thanks for sharing hehe 

I wish her dream come true soon ^_^