[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

the show (sorry i can't make any screenshot as i don't have the video in the machine i'm using right now.)

lj49.jpg

and the love you would have received if you were there. :)

9djd.jpg

dmrs.jpg

pzs9.jpg

64pz.jpg

pfbc.jpg

did anyone check the "happykorea" yesterday? it was so short?

(sorry i can't share the video with this laptop right now.)

she's gonna be on a drama .. to air in february !

"The drama is a melodrama titled "Girl Manga Shoes" (or might mean "Her Lovely Heels")."

credit ultraman88 - http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6993&p=682716

Let's support her all we can ^__^ kinda excited gonna see her in a drama Haha !! 

• Like 2

she's gonna be on a drama .. to air in february !

"The drama is a melodrama titled "Girl Manga Shoes" (or might mean "Her Lovely Heels")."

credit ultraman88 - http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6993&p=682716

Let's support her all we can ^__^ kinda excited gonna see her in a drama Haha !! 

I'm so excited  now :gemhappy: ,Hammie fighting,I believe she don't make us disappointed !!!Hammie fighting!!!! :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer: 

A drama for hammie!, but, when will be aired secret love? I thought that will be aired in february, lolz.

The drama taping will be starting at the end of January and each episode will be 10 minutes long. There will be 10 episodes.  

Oh, 10 minutes?, well, well, interesting...I'm ready for enjoy with this.

About Seungyeona's new melodrama titled "Girl Manga Shoes" (or might mean "Her Lovely Heels")

If it is 10minutes each episode then maybe (I think) it may be an entertainment-show something similar to SBS SNS, with a funny story. (Cause I don't think it will be something serious as stated above).

• Like 1

KARA’s Han Seungyeon casted for “Girl Cartoon Shoes”

A new drama titled “Girl Cartoon Shoes” will be airing on the 24th of February on SBS Plus, and KARA’s Han Seungyeon was cast for the part of “Shin Jihoo”.

Shin Jihoo will be a character who is new to dating, and so she has trust issues. But through meeting a special partner in the workplace, she slowly learns how to deal with these trust issues and eventually throw them away.

Han Seungyeon was specifically chosen for this part due to her image as one of both mature and innocent. Also, the director of the drama seemed to have trusted her long experience in the field of entertainment and had eyed her for her passion in acting.

"Girl Cartoon Shoes" was originally a popular webtoon read by many on the internet, and thus is predicted to be a successful drama once it is aired.

source

Kara’s Seung Yeon Cast in SBS’s Office Love Drama “Woman Comic Shoes”

Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon has been cast in SBS‘s upcoming mini drama “Woman Comic Shoes.”

The drama will run for 10 episodes, and it is based off a popular webtoon. Seung Yeon will play the character Shin Ji Hoo who is fearful of love after having a bad first love experience. She will have a secret office love affair in the drama.

Regarding her casting, Ahn Gil Ho PD stated, “We believe Han Seung Yeon’s maturity and innocence will allow her to capture Ji Hoo’s heart fluttering love story. Not only that, since her debut, she has kept up her cute performance in which she receives a lot of praise.”

Han Seung Yeon’s upcoming drama will premiere on February 24 on SBS Plus.

• Like 3

yes..if they follow the anime..we will have many romantic and kissing scene..but if only 10 minute and 10 episode..mybe they will cut all of that..but i want see my hammie in a romantic scene like that..hahhahahh

This is the main actor,who will play with Hammie???oh I'm not sure!!!But I had read on twitter that he had test scene!!! 33gDxCw.jpg   QAAnqRr.jpg

Hope he will become Ham's boyfriend(in drama!)He 's good looking!!! :geminluv:

more information:http://blog.naver.com/eodrl4304?Redirect=Log&logNo=40204636567

Edited by ^^Violet^^
  • Like 1