[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

DSP Media building on Sunday. 
Banners of KARD and April. 

They always hold garage gate opened, it is even strange. Though in Korea there is no street crime. But there are obsessed fans))

Relatively near DSP there is a building of new agency Seungyeon, J-Wide Company (Seungyeon apartment too somewhere nearby, likely she chose agency by the principle "closer to the house"). But we had any more no time to look for him.  

0_ba145_374e58e9_XL.jpg

0_ba150_8756f9f9_XL.jpg

• Like 1

Why is Han Seung Yeon still at the top of my bias list of all Korean celebrities? Why does my obsession with her cannot be replaced so easily? Despite watching so many other beautiful Koreans, they don't enamor me as much as Hammie.

Anyway I must appreciate every Hammie news even if she don't appear as often now.

C-wgNQnWsAETPMc.jpg

• Like 3

On 03.05.2017 at 6:53 AM, Haemi-mancer said:

Why is Han Seung Yeon still at the top of my bias list of all Korean celebrities? Why does my obsession with her cannot be replaced so easily? Despite watching so many other beautiful Koreans, they don't enamor me as much as Hammie.

Anyway I must appreciate every Hammie news even if she don't appear as often now.

SeungYeon long seemed to me the most unclear participant of Kara-4 :-) And I least of all paid attention to her. But then I have looked at "Age of Youth". After that, I have rediscovered for myself SeungYeon. 

It is a pity that SeungYeon not the real sister of YoungJi :-)

Very much I wait for the second season of "Age of Youth". It is my favourite Korean drama now.

• Like 1

Han Seung Yeon And Lee Seo Won Confirmed For New JTBC Romantic Comedy Web Drama.

Han Seung Yeon and Lee Seo Won will be appearing in the new JTBC web drama “Last Minute Romance” (tentative title).

The upcoming web drama tells the story of a woman named Baek Se. Other than being obsessed with top star celebrities, she lives a relatively normal life, until she receives a diagnosis of a terminal illness. Shen then gets involved in a contract romance with a man named Dong Joon.

Han Seung Yeon, who has been recognized for her acting ability in “Age of Youth,” will be playing Baek Se, whose motto in life is to live life without sticking out. Despite having tragic moments in her life as an orphan as well as a terminally ill patient, she works as part of the staff team in a suicide prevention counseling center. After she receives her diagnosis, she begins a contract relationship with Lee Seo Won’s character Dong Joon, who also happens to resemble her celebrity crush.

Han-Seung-Yeon-Lee-Seo-Won.jpg

• Like 3

Han Ye Ri, Seungyeon, Park Eun Bin, & Park Hye Soo confirmed for 'Youth Generation 2'!

JTBC's 'Youth Generation', which will be returning for a second season after a successful first season, has confirmed that all 4 lead actresses will be appearing in season 2!

According to the JTBC staff, Han Ye Ri, Park Eun Bin, Seungyeon, and Park Hye Soo will be returning to 'Belle Epoque' in their original roles, while Hwayoung, whose character left the boarding house in season 1, will make periodic appearances. For season 2 of the series, two new female characters will be joining the 4 mentioned above, creating new storylines. 

It was also recently reported that actor Kim Min Suk was positively looking into a male lead role in the second season. 

0_c74b2_693f5c41_XXL.jpg

• Like 3