[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Various Friday and Saturday Retrospect :-)

YoungJi and Seungyeon here again as two twin sisters :-)

It's amusing to watch this 2Night version. In the version Baby Kara, YoungJi executed all Seungyeon line(As well as in "Mister"). YoungJi and Seungyeon very well can replace each other with a vocal and visually. As if really DSP wanted to make couple of twins)

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 3

i remember when my friends were new to KARA, they would get youngji and seungyeon mixed up during that time.

seungyeon's elbow trick surprised me! XD

Edited by shiris
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, shiris said:

i remember when my friends were new to KARA, they would get youngji and seungyeon mixed up during that time.

Me too! :shocked: She's so flexible :inluv: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shiris said:

It can also be a trauma consequence, for example in the childhood. I had such friend at university: after travy an elbow, it could bend an elbow in this way as Seungyeon too :-)   
Though more often it is ability from the birth (congenital): the weakened sheaves which allow a joint to bend so.

• Like 2

Sunday Retrospect. 

Before YoungJi has appeared in Kara, I almost didn't watch Kara. I listened to some songs of Kara, but then forgot about them. However, there were exceptions :-) It is first of all "Hanabi" and "Endless Night". These two songs remained in my playlist though I not always even remembered who sings them)

After I have watched this video, Hanabi now at me is inseparably linked with the science-fiction story "The Game of Rat and Dragon" Cordwainer Smith. Though similar there unless in the name, Hanabi - Fireworks. In the story the fireworks are microatomic explosions, for protection of a spaceship :-) But the general sad and romantic spirit of a song and visualization, suit this story.

Endless Night isn't connected with anything, just lovely and positive song which is well influencing mood.

After YoungJi has appeared in Kara, I anew have several times listened to all discography of group. There were some more good songs.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

It can also be a trauma consequence, for example in the childhood. I had such friend at university: after travy an elbow, it could bend an elbow in this way as Seungyeon too :-)   
Though more often it is ability from the birth (congenital): the weakened sheaves which allow a joint to bend so.

Really?I never knew it'd be caused from trauma..Thanks for the great info! :D

Edited by am_shy19

16 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Han Seungyeon's Instagram Update. 

Signature: "Please, take care of my family!".

Probably Seungyeon has bought this Mini Countryman :-) Quite good choice, stylish car. Though we love Volvo more)

For what I know, Seungyeon already have Mini cooper (John Cooper Works) if I'm not mistaken for several years ago (2013 maybe?)
And yes,that photo is Mini Countryman, not Cooper.

You love Volvo? I do have several of them in my garage XD (tho it's only the older model, Volvo is a very rare car here in Indonesia, there's a lot more Mini than Volvo here. Haha)
(also I've found someone who worked on Volvo Sweden here in KH!)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lukas_95 said:

For what I know, Seungyeon already have Mini cooper (John Cooper Works) if I'm not mistaken for several years ago (2013 maybe?)
And yes,that photo is Mini Countryman, not Cooper.

You love Volvo? I do have several of them in my garage XD (tho it's only the older model, Volvo is a very rare car here in Indonesia, there's a lot more Mini than Volvo here. Haha)
(also I've found someone who worked on Volvo Sweden here in KH!)

Maybe Seungyeon has updated the car? Usual Mini could already seem to her small) 

Yes, we with the wife love Volvo. We have them two, S60 and XC60 now. 
In Russia Volvo is rather popular brand, though not such popular as at us love the German cars. But Volvos in Russia practically don't steal :-)  
Lately at us sell many Mini, but only in the largest cities. Even Countryman isn't considered the practical (universal) car).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Maybe Seungyeon has updated the car? Usual Mini could already seem to her small) 

Yes, we with the wife love Volvo. We have them two, S60 and XC60 now. 
In Russia Volvo is rather popular brand, though not such popular as at us love the German cars. But Volvos in Russia practically don't steal :-)  
Lately at us sell many Mini, but only in the largest cities. Even Countryman isn't considered the practical (universal) car).

so envyyy :') -- I have 2004 S60, 2004 S80 & 1995 960. Hahaha. All of them are second-hand, with absurd-cheap prices. Almost no one wants to use that car here because it's extremely hard and expensive to repair (no spareparts available)

=============================

For those who don't know, Nicole drives 2011 or 2012 Range Rover Evoque (so cool!) she still use it till today.,

and Hara drives "petite" Fiat 500. She once said that she isn't really good at parking, and Tiffany SNSD said she's usually just leave it to valet parking.

Jiyoung, not so sure, but someone said she have Mini Cooper also?

Gyuri, YoungJi -> No idea.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lukas_95 said:

I have 2004 S60, 2004 S80 & 1995 960. Hahaha. All of them are second-hand, with absurd-cheap prices. Almost no one wants to use that car here because it's extremely hard and expensive to repair (no spareparts available)

=============================

For those who don't know, Nicole drives 2011 or 2012 Range Rover Evoque (so cool!) she still use it till today.,

and Hara drives "petite" Fiat 500. She once said that she isn't really good at parking, and Tiffany SNSD said she's usually just leave it to valet parking.

Jiyoung, not so sure, but someone said she have Mini Cooper also?

Gyuri, YoungJi -> No idea.

I saw Fiat-500 Hara on a show. It is quite rare car for Korea. However, she rare and for Russia: at us don't love the Italian cars. It is quite amusing, considering that at us the automobile plant Lada has been constructed by Italians, and until recently the majority of models were descendants of old Fiats :-)

YoungJi probably has no own car, she sometimes used cars of the parents. I saw on the backyard of their Kia Sorento and Kia Optima cafe though I am not sure that it is their cars.

We in a family had S60 Mk1(2006) and S80 Mk1(2005). It were our first Volvos. S80 belonged to my father. After these cars, Volvo became our favourite brand :-) 

At us it is considered too that to serve Volvo very expensively. Though it was fair about 10-15 years ago, and now the situation doesn't differ from the German or Japanese cars. But the stereotype still lives) But at you of course abusing a situation as just there aren't enough cars and their service. Expensive logistics. Though now Volvo had had a production in China, but it only for new models.

• Like 3