[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

^

thanks for sharing

honestly, I missed Hyesu for being no longer in age of youth :P ( that young innocent girl who always got bullied ) - glad to see the other Han (Han Ye Rin) is back - but without Hwayoung might be incomplete :/ 

I remember their real name & always forget the name in the drama lol

Seungyeon fighting!

• Like 1

Finally got the magazine yesterday!

efUtxYx.jpg

The photos were in color and looked nice, she looks so cute ^^ . There was a message to the fanclub members, and also a special interview with her.  I don't know Japanese so I could only google translate part of the interview XD . There was also a photo summary of her christmas and home party event, and a couple of photos of her album + photobook.

Edited by shiris
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, foxtrot_SA said:

Having another look at Seungyeon's entrance at The Battleship Island's premier, she looked so nervous and confused. She must be very tired with her very busy schedule at the moment.

Hammie Fighting!!

Her schedule now in five is less than times, than was in Kara :-) She even almost doesn't attend any shows. If she was tired, then it is obvious not from the schedule.

3 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Her schedule now in five is less than times, than was in Kara :-) She even almost doesn't attend any shows. If she was tired, then it is obvious not from the schedule.

Well, she is currently busy filming for Age of Youth 2 and probably busy with advertising work for sponsors too. I remember she also mentioned on 1 July on her Instagram that she was going to have a tight schedule:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAG6ghB8Mo/

Translation:

DDp_C_8UQAATPi8.jpg

Maybe she went to the premier directly after her AoY2 shoot.

• Like 1