[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

allkpop: Seungyeon signs with Inyeon Entertainment

Former KARA member Seungyeon has joined Inyeon Entertainment.

The label said, "We've recently signed an exclusive contract with Seungyeon. She has various charms and talents and is an all-around entertainer. We will be supporting her fully so she can spread her full potential both in and out of Korea."

Seungyeon's next drama 'About Time' will air on tvN starting in May. Best of luck to Seungyeon under her new label!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/seungyeon-signs-with-inyeon-entertainment

Seungyeon.jpg

Probably Seungyeon has too hurried to choose the new agency, after parting with DSP. J-Wide in two years have made even less, than DSP did. Their only success, is the drama "Age of Youth". But, there is speculation that Seungyeon has been invited without direct participation of J-Wide there. Frankly speaking I am not sure that Inyeon Entertainment will be better.

• Like 3

It is amusing, but Hammie has again chosen agency near the house. And near DSP :-) She obviously doesn't want to go somewhere far. Lazy)

Inyeon Entertainment - quite small actor's agency. They have only three actors in management now, including Hammie. And Hammie probably their most expensive asset now. Personnel of the agency only three or four persons. And the agency occupies only a small part of the building.

DYpTekvUMAE0DVD.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

In the drama Age of Youth-2 (Hello, My Twenties! 2) the heroine of Han Seungyeon several times meets in cafe her new guy. One of such episodes is below on video. The interior of this cafe has seemed to me familiar. There are we came into this cafe with the wife in the fall of 2016 :-) It is in the youth region of Hongdae where there is a most part of a plot of Age of Youth. We almost always visit this area during our visits to Seoul. This time we have specially visited this cafe, it is called "Green Cloud Cafe". Though there were many students, we were lucky - the side table was unoccupied :-)

0_bd10d_ee39a60a_XL.jpg

0_bd111_f3ce89da_XL.jpg

0_bd112_3a158123_XL.jpg

0_bd10e_967be394_XL.jpg

0_bd10f_e839996b_XL.jpg

0_bd110_73ddffac_XL.jpg

0_bd113_7f331da0_XL.jpg

0_bd114_ffa787c4_XL.jpg

Level of this cafe of course is lower, than at Coffee Terior cafe. Everything is edible, but you shouldn't wait for special tastes :-)

Unfortunately, in this cafe there is no symbolics from series. I hoped for photos of Seungyeon, but they weren't.

• Like 4

We have also visited the house from Age of Youth :-) The house also is in the region of Hongdae, in 10 minutes of walking from the Hongik University station subway. From "Green Cloud Cafe" to go about 15 minutes. Earlier I read that in this house there is an operating cafe, but in our visit the house was empty and nothing worked.

0_bd115_ab9edce6_XL.jpg

0_bd118_aadd086d_XL.jpg

• Like 4

soompi: Han Seungyeon Gets Into Character For “AboutTime” As Professional Producer.

Han Seung Yeon will be transforming into a professional assistant producer for musicals for her upcoming drama “About Time.”

The upcoming tvN drama is a romance about Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who can see the countdown on people’s lives, including her own, and the mysterious Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon), who can stop that countdown.

In the drama, Han Seung Yeon plays Jun Sung Hee. The producer went through all sorts of hardships in the industry, and is known for her hardcore approach to her career. Though she is intense and hard-working, she also has a easy-going side and is extremely loyal. She is best friends with Choi Michaela, as both of them work in the same industry, and has a working relationship with the genius musical director Jo Jae Woo (played by Lee Seo Won).

In the released photos, Han Seung Yeon shows off her dedication to her work as an assistant producer. In some of the photos, she rocks her bob with a leather jacket, and perches on the edge of a stage. In other photos, she wears a flannel and cardigan, and is seen standing indignantly in a practice room.

On her character, the actress shared, “I want to show a ‘veteran in her field’ vibe with assistant producer Jun Sung Hee, so I’m thinking about the details. On the outside, she’s a cool, professional woman. But I want to show that in actuality, she is standing on the line between business and affection, and show that in a realistic way, so that women of a similar age can relate.”

A source from the production staff stated, “Han Seung Yeon shows touching emotions as Lee Sung Kyung’s best friend as they support each other in their dreams and lives. However, she also shows off the side of a skilled assistant producer for musicals. She has been impressing the production staff with her acting, which has become even deeper. Many women in their 20s and 30s will empathize with Jun Sung Hee as she pours everything into her work, love, and friendship.”

“About Time” will air its first episode on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Han-Seung-Yeon-1.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-2.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-3.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-5.jpg

• Like 3