[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

really? where did you find Epic Korean dubbed version? and yes, Hammie has a great voice and style for dubbing!

do we allow to share torrent link here? anyway I got the download link (after searching high and low :D) from http://www.insbitz.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_movie&wr_id=24027&sst=wr_hit&sod=desc&sop=and&aa=20&page=21 and it has english subtitle too, perfect!

6.21 gb, the smallest size I can find, took me all day to download but it's worth it! :P:D

Edited by rhe-c
  • Like 3

<p>

do we allow to share torrent link here? anyway I got the download link (after searching high and low :D) from http://www.insbitz.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_movie&wr_id=24027&sst=wr_hit&sod=desc&sop=and&aa=20&page=21 and it has english subtitle too, perfect!

6.21 gb, the smallest size I can find, took me all day to download but it's worth it! :P:D

thanks for the link. but there's no seeders. can you help seed for a while?

thanks for the link. but there's no seeders. can you help seed for a while?

can I still seed even if I've removed the file? (since I must watch it in my brother's laptop for better view) and I'm new to torrent too

I still don't understand about this seeders thingy. does it make your download speed faster or what?

can I still seed even if I've removed the file? (since I must watch it in my brother's laptop for better view) and I'm new to torrent too

I still don't understand about this seeders thingy. does it make your download speed faster or what?

right now there's no seeders, so i can't download at all. you need seeders to upload before you can download. more seeders will speed it up. most seeder cap their upload speed, but you can download from many seeders.

right now there's no seeders, so i can't download at all. you need seeders to upload before you can download. more seeders will speed it up. most seeder cap their upload speed, but you can download from many seeders.

oh I see, no wonder the video I'm downloading right now stuck in 55%, so it means no seeders available atm. So I guess I was lucky enough when I can download Epic smoothly..

I'm sorry but you can only seed when you've finished downloading right? I've removed the file sorry.. :( I know nothing about seed before so when I finished downloading I seed for only like 1 hour since I have low internet speed or so

maybe you can try this, with a bigger size

http://torrentus.eu/48767097/epic-3d-2013-1080p-bluray-half-sbs-x264-2audio-publichd.html

not sure if it's worked. there said it has 2 audio so I assume it has korean audio too

Edited by rhe-c

luckily someone seeded Epic and I was able to download it pretty fast. I don't know if it was you or someone else, but Thanks you. I'll be seeding for a while if anyone wants it.  

just finished watching it. dubbing was excellent overall. of course Seungyeon is excellent too. i hope she gets more dubbing gigs. (what's up with hammie and rodents in anime?) i may get bluray for keepsake.

^

hehe that's cool! The way she sounds when jumping around, fighting and running scenes, it's just beyond my expectation :)

and It's a normal thing if I like Korean dubbed version better than the original, right! :D

10 gb @_@some link with mp4 format? online?

the file rhe-c linked to is only 6.4 GB. .mkv file

hehe that's cool! The way she sounds when jumping around, fighting and running scenes, it's just beyond my expectation

Hammie is a great voice actress

She did awesome in KARA Anime too. That's why they chose her for this movie.

• Like 1

[Other] KARA [Twitter/Instagram] Collection "SELCA ONLY (FACEBOOK GALLERY)

KARA's Social Media Account Update

Seungyeon Instagram/Twitter[ DONE ]

-16 November 2013 to 12 April 2014 

10346002_590517181047592_896570855133041

10308301_590517024380941_32336174277038010308364_590516247714352_341278987448621

• Like 5