• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,913 posts in this topic

hmm,,hammie hammie hammie,,i wanted to fall in love with you but i already have 2 biases in KARA,,cant afford to have too much bias in one group,,hahahahaha :D:excited:

I just got The Celebrity and High Cut... hehe Puri-ahhh Nubi-ahhh   :inluv: 

vSwWXRo.jpg

5 people like this

KBS2 Hello recording

EpoR4pZ.jpg

5 people like this

there're more but i shall only share this

XdOuvY.jpg

5 people like this

BvAUN9yCYAAg5BB.jpg

4 people like this

3.jpg

2 people like this

my personal Hammie <3

BvJfxHvCEAAq7c2.jpg

4 people like this

hehehe i love the moment

1892783342_8uV5kgI7_BvJs-6uCUAAW2Uo.jpg

2 people like this

turned up for the rehearsal

KuXMoy.png

and the actual event

duBohE.jpg

all in photobox

Edited by red4summer
2 people like this

more

KTwYO7.jpg

QbZps0.jpg

tdBmzE.jpg

6ozsRt.jpg

3 people like this

grasshopper likes hammie too.

iGUBek.jpg

streambox

more

z4Kbdg.jpg

rTltY0.jpg

YFBri7.jpg

Edited by red4summer
2 people like this

BAD!! grasshopper .....wrong move..   hoping im the ant hehe

THAT GRASSHOPPER, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG i laugh  :hihi:  :hihi:  :hihi: 

Both images are so different~Hammie looks so young in the first pic and so sexy in the second! :gemheart:

Hammie could rock being badass, cute, and sexy all at the same time.  :gemheart: 
YES THAT'S MY WIFE RIGHT THERE ^  :gemhappy: 

2 people like this

How can i concentrate ?

201408181735132810_1.jpg

cultwo show

GpNDsL.jpg

FcYwaL.jpg

rPap9r.jpg

jSmjHQ.jpg

JS1zRe.jpg

43OtBF.jpg

MVOHym.jpg

6FqhWG.jpg

photobox

guerrilla date

VHnvXv.jpg

ZGfc23.jpg

j1GMqc.jpg

IyXa8s.jpg

LVjsc1.jpg

photobox

Edited by red4summer
3 people like this

KARA Han Seungyeon’s Father Was Appointed as Master Craftsman of the Swords of the President’s Generals

KARA‘s Han Seungyeon revealed that her father was appointed as the master craftsman of the swords for the President’s Generals.
The newly reformed girl group KARA went on to SBS Power FM‘s “Cultwo Show” earlier today and talked in detail about their personal lives.
Han Seungyeon mentioned her father, saying, “My dad was the one who made swords for the Generals that served the President. He makes the Rose of Sharon and the Phoenix on the swords. His company is also the first in his line of work; however, in our house we don’t really think it’s that much of a big deal.”

“Cultwo Show” guest Lee Hoon and MC Jung Chan Woo praised Han Seungyeon’s father, however, saying that he is an asset in the Korean culture.
Meanwhile, KARA just released their music video entitled “MAMMA MIA” for their new album “DAY & NIGHT” which was officially released on August 18.

source - http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/19/kara-han-seungyeons-father-was-appointed-as-master-craftsman-of-the-swords-of-the-presidents-generals/

5 people like this

I was accused of being hardcore biased to Seungyeon. This is my reply.

I remain biased because Seungyeon continues to prove time after time, that she deserves the praise. Her dancing skills and style is a different level than majority of idols and even professional dancers. Watch her every gesture, every pop, every pose, every smile, every expression. She has a solid foundation: has good balance, follows the tempo, brings intensity, and has attention to details that others ignore.

She was not always like that. When she debuted, she was the worst performer in the group. She would forget the choreography or miss the steps and fall behind. She looked really awkward on stage. But she turned around 180 degrees after around 3 months after debut. She released her full potential and has stayed on top of her game ever since. I say this because so many performers (idols included) never seem to show improvement or their full potential even after years of activity. On the other hand, it's very obvious that Seungyeon dedicates her time and focus to make every performance as good as possible. Other idols 'follow' the choreography, but Hammie brings the extra oomph, pop, and swagger.

She also is creative in her solos during Karasia. The puppet dance for Guilty is totally unexpected. Most people would probably never dream of this kind of dance. In fact, no one expected this babyface in charge of cuteness would sing pop rock in the first place. Then for (We Will) Rock You, she does a hardcore cheerleader routine, even standing on the guys' backs.

In conclusion, Seungyeon is really underrated as a dancer and performer. She doesn't talk much about it, instead gives the attention to Nicole. But whenever there's a special dance break, she's front and center because even the choreographers know she got the best stuff. Now that Nicole is gone, it'll become more obvious. Mamma Mia proves this. Seungyeon has the most time in the center.

14 people like this

^

Well said! Couldn't agree more with you! she's got both the skills and charisma and that's why she will always remain my bias <3

ibepJSEXZ7N0Df.gif

7 people like this

KARA Mamma mia inspired makeup (Han seungyeon)

1 person likes this